Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Primary Arms

MasterZalm

I use a MK1 Branton, as its so far my fav. I even mastered my first one and bought a replacement. I didnt like the braton, and I havent tried any of the other as I cant afford them just yet. Does anyone got a suggestions for a new primary. Need something accurate, strong, but slow fire rate. I dont like wasting ammo into dead bodies.

Dont give me snipers, to slow fire rate, shotguns are to close range, and anything single action. I would prefer higher dmg and lower fire rate but still fully auto. Unless the high fire rate has low recoil and good accuracy.

Basically I want a higher dmg MK-1 Braton, if there is one.

Acrid.

But in all seriousness, regular Braton, Gorgon (if you don't mind having no ammo economy), or Boltor.
Regular Braton is a general straight upgrade. Gorgon is a heavy machine gun with a spin up time (Not like a minigun, while the speed is increasing you're still firing slowly). Boltor is a bolt rifle with armor piercing and travel time. Pretty solid.

Edited by VScipii26

I dont want a braton, its much less accurate than the MK1, and it barely does more dmg...

I thought about the boltor, wasnt sure about the ammo and accuracy.

Buston is a click per shot, though very high dmg seems nice.

I think I might go for Bolter so far.

Fitting your criteria as best as possible I highly recommend nothing. Great weapon, that nothing.

I would say Snipetron Vandal, because with the right mods it will fire quite acceptably fast, reload fairly fast, is near perfectly accurate, and kills most everything in one shot.

Boltor, Braton, Burston, Latron Prime, Gorgon, Hind in descending order of compatibility with your ideal.

I dont want a braton, its much less accurate than the MK1, and it barely does more dmg...

I thought about the boltor, wasnt sure about the ammo and accuracy.

Buston is a click per shot, though very high dmg seems nice.

I think I might go for Bolter so far.

Braton does significantly more (25%) damage than the MK-1, it also fires faster without firing so fast that you can't squeeze off small bursts.

Boltor is less accurate than the Braton, so we are back to nothing.

Edited by Saenol

MK-1 Braton is the most accurate automatic Rifle in the game. Braton is the best step for you, as its recoil is still quite low. Boltor has a similar fire rate to MK-1 but the travel time leads to lower ammo efficiency. Later on I would recommend the Dera or the Flux Rifle, neither of which have any recoil. The Dera has travel time on its shots and a high rate of fire, but the Flux Rifle isn't really a Rifle, but a continuous laser. There is also the Braton Prime, but I wouldn't recommend unless you like the regular version.

Go for the standard latron of burston. I went directly from MK1 Braton to burston pre-buff and it was a beast. On the other hand the latron is basically a sniper rifle with a huge clip low damage and higher Rate of Fire, so far as I can see the latron fits what you've asked for better than the boltor isnt strong and is fairly inaccurate, great weapon but not what you're looking for according to the OP.