Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #219!

[DE]Megan

On 2018-09-21 at 3:55 PM, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

I don't give a flying fk about anything except updates even then you guys failed to impress me with revenant he just sucks to the point I built him and only got him to level 25 before selling him Im never getting him or phantasma again I probably wont even get chroma prime only gram and rubico but even then I still don't like gram's almost non existant range which primed reach has no effect on it only increases it by .1 meters for a sword with a 1.5 or 1.8m range meaning it will get no buff like war or galatine while rubico is a nightmare against eidolons but yeah im not happy about how far behind pc we are its gotten to the point I just stop playing warframe after being on for 3 hours

phantasma is Bad? lol....

On 2018-09-21 at 9:55 AM, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

I don't give a flying fk about anything except updates even then you guys failed to impress me with revenant he just sucks to the point I built him and only got him to level 25 before selling him Im never getting him or phantasma again I probably wont even get chroma prime only gram and rubico but even then I still don't like gram's almost non existant range which primed reach has no effect on it only increases it by .1 meters for a sword with a 1.5 or 1.8m range meaning it will get no buff like war or galatine while rubico is a nightmare against eidolons but yeah im not happy about how far behind pc we are its gotten to the point I just stop playing warframe after being on for 3 hours

While your opinion is certainly valid, there are many such as myself who find Revenant and the Phantasma to be quite good.  Sorry to hear you disagree but I'm sure the community would be happy to offer some build advice that might make the frame/weapon more appealing to you.

As for consoles being behind on updates vs PC, that isn't a fault of DE.  That is on the consoles.  Approval for updates is a drawn-out process for consoles.  PC, however, can be easily and openly patched.  There's a trade-off however in that PC updates tend to be more buggy and used as a test bed before applying to console with more reviewed versions of updates for the consoles.  The delay on updates is because of consoles

Archived