Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant invite to party

Sagara85SVK

i'm glad i'm not the only one, WARFRAME is completely unplayable for me as all i want to do is the Plague Star event, and i keep getting kicked by "Host Migration" which migrates me to "Lost connection to host" and i recently tried to do another run and seems the entire party was simply kicked out of the PoE to load into cetus via the Lisat with a mission complete and i guess whatever was accumulated up to getting kicked out.

No there was no lag issues, and region is not set wrong.

I can message the other players, but no one can directly invite me unless they meet some hidden requirements no one knows whatever they are and when i invite people i get "Player is offline".

It seems the matchmaking system likes to match me with... no one... which would be great if i was dealing with eidolons because i got tired of randoms but i'm doing Plague Star where i'd appreciate having OTHER PEOPLE.

It seems that if i want to do Plague Star with other people i have to leave Cetus, and then load back into Cetus to then select the Plague Star bounty every time i complete doing a Plague Star. I'll try and update this if it's just occasionally or every time.

Edited by MageSkeleton
added in

Also getting nonstop offline and the same for my buddy too.  No issues ingame or whatsoever but extremely annoying for  groups and trading. Feels like I get thrown into offline state  every 20mins if not less. Europe region here from germany but set to play with english players/games and co.

Its happening to me as well, practically unplayable.  I just opened a ticket with WF.  I am join some groups but very few.  Most of the time I get, "Failed to join Session"  I was talking to a guy and he said it showed me offline, even though I was chatting with him.  When he tried to invite or vice versa we would get "Spooley appears to be offline" but after relogging, I would get the "Failed to join Session".  The game is unplayable if we can't make premades.  I remember hearing about DE migrating servers or updating the network, sounds like they have some major issues to deal with.  

Note: I can join mission via the star chart fine from what I can tell, this is just with invites etc.

Confirmed. Sometimes i was able to invite in parties other people, sometimes one of the two of us appeared offline to the other. Can't say for sure if they were from a different region from me or other things... I don't know if it matters, but i optimized and verified my cache before logging in.

5 minutes ago, DarthGarhan said:

Confirmed. Sometimes i was able to invite in parties other people, sometimes one of the two of us appeared offline to the other. Can't say for sure if they were from a different region from me or other things... I don't know if it matters, but i optimized and verified my cache before logging in.

Did verifying the cache solve the issue? or you still have it? I cant even trade via dojo anymore T.TR XD gotta go the old fashion maroos bazaar trade

Seems this is a sever bug, happend both (host not found) ( player appears to be offline) to me. I solve the problem by change back to my sever, but still annoying because other players i inv or join have to be also EU sever. (aka same sever as mine) 

Same error for me also:

Invite someone to the squad > "user appears to be offline", although I am literally talking to him in game right now. He invites me > "failed to join session (host not found)". We have to both log out / log in again to be able to group up.

Try doing this (or explaining people to do this) for 10+ trades/day and some Plague Star missions. It's soooo frustrating.

This started to happen ever since there was the server update 2 (?) days ago.

I have just experienced the exact same issue as described above. LF in recruiting tab, find a squad and get invited only to have to hear that I appear to be offline while I'm talking to the person over /w.

If I do get an invite the message I see is: failed to join session (host not found). And that's the end of it.

В России тоже распространен этот баг. Единственное решение - перезапуск игры. Все из-за позавчерашнего обновления серверов. Фиксы когда? Очень не комфортно играть.