The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I wait or keep playing

(PSN)Trecido

Question

So with Fortuna coming soonish and me being about 10 days from my 100 day login, should I wait for the release or should I keep playing. I would like to wait for the Fortuna update and get myself primed vigor but I also love playing the game. So I'm having a bit of a dilemma. Would like to hear everyone's opinion about this. 

12 answers to this question

I think we will know it when the login rework is about to come. Right now there's no real stuff about it just yet. I think you'll be safe to continue playing. If anything, log in every day even when you don't feel like playing. Could help you push forward in the meantime

Just now, (PS4)Trecido said:

After the Fortuna update they're 100, 300, 500 and weapons are 200, 400, 600 with your choice of which one you wa t

Do people not read the updates?

This is going to be the 5th time someone has said that, then checked the page, and come back to tell me I'm correct

23 minutes ago, ShiraHagane said:

Do people not read the updates?

This is going to be the 5th time someone has said that, then checked the page, and come back to tell me I'm correct

I watch the dev streams. I'm not up to date on them so if what I last heard change will you link it for me so I can read up on it

I'd suggest not, it'll probably be quite a long while.

41 minutes ago, zombiedeadhead said:

Primed Vigor is terrible.

Way better than you think, and also not the 100 days login reward =P

The Azima (100 days) is only meh. Decent build on a Mirage makes it fun.

12 hours ago, Eirshy said:

I'd suggest not, it'll probably be quite a long while.

Way better than you think, and also not the 100 days login reward =P

The Azima (100 days) is only meh. Decent build on a Mirage makes it fun.

It's probably worse than I think, becuase when I got it I thought it would be great. And why do you assume he would pick the Azima?

8 hours ago, zombiedeadhead said:

It's probably worse than I think, becuase when I got it I thought it would be great. And why do you assume he would pick the Azima?

Because he currently cannot pick what to get, and the Azima is the 100 day reward?

Primed Vigor is day 400, and wouldn't be selectible till day 200 anyways.

And no, it's a hell of a lot better than you think. But then, most people don't actually think rationally about their defensive stats and instead opt for just parroting what some youtubers said instead of actually looking at the formulas and/or gameplay impacts.

Edited by Eirshy