Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do 2 hours of survival or 100 waves of defense?

(PSN)sharkheal00

I thinked about that : why do i do 2 hours of a survival if i can do 10 min, go to extraction and repeat mission, infinity mission are a great idea but it's useless , you do taveuni for kuva not for funny and afther minutes or hours enemy are too difficult and the loot it's the same, so what do you think if afther every 20 min (it's a random example of time)you get x2 kuva by a catalyst and afther another "20 min" you far x3....; this is my propose to make better this game mode, if you like the idea share it :3

I mostly do Endurance to test my Equipment against enemies with Jacked Armor (98% DR) and damage that’s close or at One Shotting range for Survivability. But the Rewards we got now makes Endurance something you want to do instead of being Rewarded. I remember fighting lvl 250+ Enemies in 100 mins of Ani, Void and i had 15 Endo from it which is very lame. Elite Alert’s rewards is pointing the Right direction but with how the Restictions work there, you are pretty much forced to play Solo instead of a team since you can’t revive your team in that alert. Scaling rewards would help Endurance being a Playstyle that’s Rewarded instead of a addicting playstyle.

because that's how you know if your gear is op or what the whiners cry about is op and no simulacrum or sortie levels just don't cut it.

secondly that's when youll know if abilities needs a tweak or outright rework.

endurance brings out the trueness/realness and separates not only facts from fiction but those who knows the game from those who just follows and runs their lips.

there is 2 types or 3 types of endurance players the gunners, the ability spammers and the melee artist the latter is the hardest to take to any substantial time and most relies on invisibility centric frames, you wont see any youtubers doing melee for more than 45 mins1hr because they sux.

and even when they do a melee vid they use Ash,limbo, Ivara,loki which anyone can take far...

On 2018-09-27 at 3:51 PM, rapt0rman said:

There's no need to go 2 hours or 100 waves, and that's exactly how DE intends for it to be. The option is there for people who enjoy endurance runs.

True and for the people who enjoy endurance runs it should reward them too no?
It would also gives others incentive to get stronger, play the game longer, and buy more plat by correlation.

On 2018-09-27 at 3:12 PM, (PS4)sharkheal00 said:

I thinked about that : why do i do 2 hours of a survival if i can do 10 min, go to extraction and repeat mission, infinity mission are a great idea but it's useless , you do taveuni for kuva not for funny and afther minutes or hours enemy are too difficult and the loot it's the same, so what do you think if afther every 20 min (it's a random example of time)you get x2 kuva by a catalyst and afther another "20 min" you far x3....; this is my propose to make better this game mode, if you like the idea share it :3

We'd rather not need to slog through 2 hours to get to enemies that challenge us either.