Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7H In Grineer Defense?

Ketec

I'm all for people not complaining about it, but you didn't have to say it in an elitist-sounding way.

What he said was true, though. Who ever is in first is always viewed as an exploiter. They will complain and somehow expect the leaderboards to be purged of them. With power comes many jealous people. I for one am amazed by what this clan did, I know they're good and won't call them out by saying they cheated.

What he said was true, though. Who ever is in first is always viewed as an exploiter. They will complain and somehow expect the leaderboards to be purged of them. With power comes many jealous people. I for one am amazed by what this clan did, I know they're good and won't call them out by saying they cheated.

I agree, it is true. But he didn't have to say it in a way that made it sound like he thought himself superior to others and snobbish.

I agree, it is true. But he didn't have to say it in a way that made it sound like he thought himself superior to others and snobbish.

In this event my group and our clan (who backed us by giving us info about their runs and full support no matter what happened) are superior to you the same way -EGT- is superior to us.

What am I doing?

Gathering info, trying to think of ways to compete with them instead of claiming they're cheating. Sitting idly and making bogus claims about people who have bested me would be dishonourable to both me and my clan.

Our aim is to compete with and be competed with, and since no Moon Clan has the decency and dedication to do that we have to compete with a Mountain clan.

We're glad that their organization and dedication are so strong they surpass our numbers so we always know that there's someone who will be trying as hard as us, or even harder than us. It motivates us to do even better. I just hope that tomorrow we'll have another chance at the gold.

If you want to know how they did it, you'll have to train and find again their secrets on your own.

I guessing they use a nova,vauban,frost,trinity.  Other possible frames I suppose could be Rhino or Banshee maybe for dmg boost, Or possibly a mag to pull enemies together in 1 spot.

Most of this thread boils down to...

"People are exploiting and it isn't fair to the rest of us."

"People are -not- exploiting and it hurts my e-peen to even hear that word!"

Repeat.

The moral of this story is - don't you DARE ever even think of actually being good at the game. That means you have to be cheating. And if anyone defends you they are probably cheating too.