Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7H In Grineer Defense?

Ketec

Nope.

Skills, experience, knowledge, teamplay, communication, motivation and preparatory work.

Was it some of your  EGT guys who nailed that high record? Congratulations. You guys really made this event look silly.

Edit: Guess those guys saying being able to go to wave 100+ in Endless Defense was stupid turn out to just look like a bunch of jokes now.

well who else when not those exploiters.

Yeah, like always....

If somebody is better than me, he must be cheating or exploiting -.-

Did you thought about it, that there are players that are just better than you?

Calm down, it's really hard work for us to be that good! Show a little bit respect...

Eingreiftrupp-EGT-

Vauban + Vortex + Ogris = 1 hit any lvl

Erm, lv1500 infested charger (0 armor) vs a purely maxed ogris = ogris needs 50 shots to kill it.

Get your facts straight please.

p.s fyi grineers are armored.

Edited by Qynchou

Yeah, like always....

Calm down, it's really hard work for us to be that good! Show a little bit respect...

Eingreiftrupp-EGT-

dude i realy dont care about it if someone is better than me and i dont think that everybody that is better than me is cheating or something but your clan messes every event leaderboards up in a extreme way and this should'nt earn any respect, hopefully DE will never do this top 100 rankings again so you just waste your time.

Edited by tigrex

dude i realy dont care about if someone is better than me and i dont think that everybody that is better than me is cheating or something but your clan messes every event leaderboards up in a extreme way and this should'nt earn any respect, hopefully DE will never do this top 100 rankings again so you just waste your time.

That is an awful lot of angry over something incredibly petty.

They don't need to feel bad because they're well organized Tigrex. 'Messing up the leaderboards'? Really?

The correct phrasing is 'Dominating the leader boards.'. You know - because they've gotten damn good. Because they practice. 

You should take a moment to check your attitude unless you've got some serious evidence of shenanigans.

They don't need to feel bad because they're well organized Tigrex. 'Messing up the leaderboards'? Really?

The correct phrasing is 'Dominating the leader boards.'. You know - because they've gotten damn good. Because they practice. 

You should take a moment to check your attitude unless you've got some serious evidence of shenanigans.

I would have have agreed , if in theire video to round 180 , DE didnt pop up to say "Thanks you,for your bug exploit report , its Fixed" so basicly they are abusing somehow game weakness/exploit to make it 

just saw the basically 7h time pop up in leaderboards - and its grineer defense time.

esides being able to nonstop play for 7h.... how?

The enemy levels would be soo insanely high that (by like 30 min the  heavy ones are like 70+ already) ... i dont see how they could kill them fast enoug hto get oxygen.

Some glitch they managed to abuse on the map?

They did not do it on grineer survival, though. The 7 hour time was up by at least 6:30, which would've meant they grabbed onto the corpus alert about an hour before it expired. Good job making up facts, though

Edit: I'm terrible at remembering times.- I did the math when I first saw them on the leader board. They did, infact, have a choice between Corpus and grineer, hopefully, though, they chose Corpus, otherwise, they would be even more super-human than they are, already.

Edited by Cobra835

Yeah, like always....

Eingreiftrupp-EGT-

Well the problem is that most folks just sit in front of their comps and play so other people that use other tactics to get to the top that are not considered the standard are seen as goofy.

I would have have agreed , if in theire video to round 180 , DE didnt pop up to say "Thanks you,for your bug exploit report , its Fixed" so basicly they are abusing somehow game weakness/exploit to make it

This is the worst logical conclusion I think I've ever seen.

Certainly an impressive achievement.

However I'm dubious as to the legitimacy of it. Beyond 3 hours the shear quantity of health and out going damage seems like it would be to much to handle, faction be damned. Second, all 9 of the top players are -EGT-, and Two of them made it in a two person squad, I'm starting to smell an exploit.

If it is legitimate, then by all means congratulations, It's an outstanding feat.

its a glitch...

Finally I understand what I'm seeing in this video.

But are they doing that in survival mode? ...I suppose they would have to be, to get 7 hours into a 

So warbros is using the same glitch?

Finally I understand what I'm seeing in this video.

But are they doing that in survival mode? ...I suppose they would have to be, to get 7 hours into a 

So warbros is using the same glitch?

We're not glitching. While we don't have the extreme times like egt does we at least hold 1st for moon tier. We've never exploited an event.

On topic: Amazing job! Congrats on such a large number!

F*ck dammit, you kids should just get back into the game and get good instead of complaining about your betters. Then again, you pubs are to lazy to do anything but be jealous and complain.

Congratulations to -EGT-, if we get another shot at a Corpus survival we're gonna try to give you a run for your money.