Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7H In Grineer Defense?

Ketec

just saw the basically 7h time pop up in leaderboards - and its grineer defense time.

esides being able to nonstop play for 7h.... how?

The enemy levels would be soo insanely high that (by like 30 min the  heavy ones are like 70+ already) ... i dont see how they could kill them fast enoug hto get oxygen.

Some glitch they managed to abuse on the map?

I only played a few times and popped in with Nyx and at the 25 minute point when it turns to mostly Heavies i, of course, mind controlled one then chaos the others. I would imagine that if the patterns hold to mostly heavies with a party of all Nyx or 3 Nyx and a Trinity you could last a looooong time.

no, not the nolife  time part -  the  mob level.

What could possibly kill fast enough to get  oxygen that drops less and less.

If by 30 min mark u face lvl 90 heavy mobs - then at 7h d expect lvl 500+

lvl 500+? no... way way more....

After the most successful run of our clan against Corpus yesterday.... we were seeing moas lvl 527 before the 3h mark

We got out of oxy at around 2h 53m

The Grineer survival hasn't been up for 7 hours, so perhaps it was still carrying over from the Corpus one? Also, I was fighting level 300+ enemies after about 90 minutes, so 7 hours in has to be absurdly high. I'm betting all 4 members were using Ogris.

Edited by Suzaku4489

I got my idea about this one , i'll set you the idea *Note I didnt tried neither done this :

What you need :

-Bad internet or used to max

-Two or more computer

-Manage to get yourself in "lag mode"

Now I'll explain ...why :

Actually i was "playing" but suddenly since my internet provider made me lose alot of brandwich since few days and we are 3-4 to use it,it didnt support warframe at all , just enought to stay online and not get disconnect , basicly leeching and immortal ...

So what my point? while what i stated its being immortal , and running accros map withouth being hitted and be able to get the loot also...the Oxygen also does not drops...yep i said "You cant be hitted , but you also cant with regular weapon , exept powers.."

So i lets you guess the rest...

Not all that hard.

Nyx, Loki, Frost, Trinity.

Done.

Hide in a room that grineer spawn in. Once you camp it they stop spawning there.

Nyx Chaos let them kill each other. Frost use Snowglobe so you take no damage. Loki uses invis to go out and get Oxygen when you're almost out. Trinity use Link to provide cover for other team mate when you go out for energy or loot.

Also lots of patience.

Not hard.

Edited by ThePieBoy

just saw the basically 7h time pop up in leaderboards - and its grineer defense time.

esides being able to nonstop play for 7h.... how?

The enemy levels would be soo insanely high that (by like 30 min the  heavy ones are like 70+ already) ... i dont see how they could kill them fast enoug hto get oxygen.

Some glitch they managed to abuse on the map?

>glitch

No. They're actually good at the game and invested enough to play it. What's your excuse?

Level 400s are easy to kill with AP weapons. It's not hard.

Edited by DaClamps