Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fun weapons!

DerGreif2

I mostly find fun out of the 4/5 to 5/5 disposition weapons like the Burston prime and Prisma Gorgon, they are so godly (because I have god roll rivens I rolled myself).

Lately I've been using the Rubico Prime and I've been liking it especially since I'm more of the hunter kind of player, and its accuracy is way more reliable than the Snipetron Vandal (that and the critical hits).

I used Pyrana Prime a bit but I don't like it, the accuracy is kind of bad and the status is absolute trash especially for it being a sidearm shotgun, where (supposedly) the strongest weapon in the game (Tigris Prime) relies on status chance.

I found that synergizing Dex Furis with 100% status and the Redeemer with condition overload is actually a great way to clear bundled up enemies and take down heavy units. Then again, I have rivens for them and they have a 5 disposition, so of course they're going to be good

I don't find meta weapons entirely fun, I have tried them regardless so that I know what I'm talking about when I say that I don't like them. The Lenz can crit a lot but its radius seems smaller than the actual "bubble" created by the impact of the arrow. The Tigris Prime only has 2 shots and has too long of a reload time (even with seeking force) to be used outside of single target elimination. The Lanka has travel time but immense damage to make up for it and yet it's meant for long range, Akstilletto Prime fires too slowly, list goes on.

Honestly, the only weapons I find to be fun and effective are the ones that fit my playstyle and not the ones that everyone else uses. Hate me for not going along with the crowd, but look what that did to banshee's afk farm. A bit off the topic of the paragraph though to end this, I find the Ignis with Vauban prime to be extremely fun once in a while.