Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha's Blazing chakram needs fixed so badly

elitedarkzero

I have had it go through the ground time after time and I end up stuck or falling through the world, missing enemies point blank standing in front of me, not bouncing between enemies at all even when they are all in a very tight group, it just does not work properly, its so inconsistent that it has actually gotten me killed more times than I can even count. It is extremely frustrating. 

2 minutes ago, Elyndr said:

I have had no problems with it. And I rarely get killed. So, maybe there is nothing to fix?

There absolutely is lol, might want to go watch a video or two of all the issues people have had with it, hell I had one guy in my survival mission get stuck in a wall teleporting to the ring. 

yeah i keep getting teleport outside of the map/ random place.
the flight patch is inconsistency and the disc keep bouncing to random place.

sometime i doesn't even wanted to teleport but the second disc
from nezha 4 still act like the disc i throw 
and teleport me when i tried to throw another disc

I dislike how they did away with the heal effect on the halo debuff that you attached to enemies. Now you have to hoard tons of health orbs rather than delivering a little AoE heal pulse. Also, the targeting on the bouncing version of the skill is really dubious, and the punch-through version of the skill only really works if you're the host.

51 minutes ago, Reefermun said:

I dislike how they did away with the heal effect on the halo debuff that you attached to enemies. Now you have to hoard tons of health orbs rather than delivering a little AoE heal pulse. Also, the targeting on the bouncing version of the skill is really dubious, and the punch-through version of the skill only really works if you're the host.

Yeah, there are too many variables that effect the actual performance of it, I think hes ended up being a lot like Harrow in that he is pretty good in solo, but in public matches with enemies dying quickly to everyone else, the laggy enemies, etc. really just makes him kind of useless until you get pretty high up there. Srotie+ really. And to make sure you are not ever running out of energy you pretty have to run equilibrium and health conversion in your build otherwise you wont get enough energy from drops to maintain your defense and the enemy debuffs/ult 

10 hours ago, Reefermun said:

Honestly, the health orbs are better than that hardly noticeable buff. Cuz now you have a constant supply of healing instead of telling your half dead teammate “stand next to that butcher, I’ll kill him and heal y- and you’re already dead...”

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Reefermun:

I dislike how they did away with the heal effect on the halo debuff that you attached to enemies. Now you have to hoard tons of health orbs rather than delivering a little AoE heal pulse. 

You can get around 450 armor off of those orbs if you're using 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Health_Conversion

Stack that with his armor rating and arcane guardian and you're getting a pretty decent pool for your ward. It's also a tad better then steel fiber or even umbra fiber up to set bonus 2.

There's also the option to leech energy off of them using 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Equilibrium

I mean it's nothing OP to go at it that way but health orbs are definitly better then a straight wave for those among many reasons.

The targeting definitely needs a huge improvement. Sometimes it hits other enemies, sometimes it just bounces off in a random direction and does nothing but make you wait for it to come back so you can try again. I want Nezha to have Xena level chakram skills, but he's more of a Joxer-tier chakram user. Considering Lucy Lawless recently visited DE, I feel that they should focus on giving us an epic chakram skill in her honor. 

The teleport is more of a downside than anything else. I never really teleport on purpose, it's always an accident. One time I ended up above the ceiling somehow and could see down but was standing on some invisible floor. Thankfully it let me throw the chakram through the invisible floor to teleport back into the map.