The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get gustrang 3 to spawn

(PSN)Raging_Storm8853

Question

5 answers to this question

I think you need to get marked by them from invasion by keep supporting one side and they will have a chance to spawn randomly and also beacons will have a guaranteed to spawn but that is for normal no event gameplay 

About the event stuff I am not sure

Yes, they appear frequently enough in the planets where the event takes place, don't worry about it. That chance has nothing to do with their normal spawn rate (which is very low). Note that as part of the Pyrus event they do not drop the Brakk pieces.

If you do have a Grustrag 3 beacon and activate it, it will count towards the goal of the Pyrus event. The beacon-summoned Grustrag do drop the Brakk bluprint/parts.

Seems that in order to spawn them easily, you or one of your squad members needs to first donate the Pyrus Essence to the relay.

This is what happened to me, and it's way too much to be a coincidence I think:

I did 5x 20 waves of Helene on Saturn and G3 never spawned.

A clan mate suggested going to the relay, donate the Pyrus essence, and try again. And so I did.

After that, went back to Helene, and they spawned immediately. I just had to to 5 waves, extract and repeat, they showed up *always* so I finished that quest requirement really fast.

Note: When you donate the essence, there's a dialog about the G3 that shows up, which seems to indicate it is in fact related.

Edited by (PS4)xtharbadx

2 hours ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

Seems that in order to spawn them easily, you or one of your squad members needs to first donate the Pyrus Essence to the relay.

This is what happened to me, and it's way too much to be a coincidence I think:

I did 5x 20 waves of Helene on Saturn and G3 never spawned.

A clan mate suggested going to the relay, donate the Pyrus essence, and try again. And so I did.

After that, went back to Helene, and they spawned immediately. I just had to to 5 waves, extract and repeat, they showed up *always* so I finished that quest requirement really fast.

Note: When you donate the essence, there's a dialog about the G3 that shows up, which seems to indicate it is in fact related.

I wish i knew that beforehand. I did 25 runs in Mariana, Earth, to get Pyrus Essences. G3 didn't show up once. I used Beacons on the last few runs.