Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Flamethrower Idea

LuckyWolf94

I love the Ignis. but, I have noticed it is the only flamethrower. its an airisol flamethrower like those you often see homemade. i suggest a sort of sister weapon or alternative to the Ignis. a military style flamethrower. military grade flamethrowers use gasoline or napalm instead of gas. so it acts like a squirt gun a liquid spews out the barrel in an arc like a stream of water but its on fire and its sticky so it leaves a trail of flames behind like Nezha. maybe a tenno weapon?

or have it literally throw fire 😛
make it a charge weapon that while the trigger is held starts producing a fireball while the alt fire is the stream (like how the Stug here in Warframe and the Bio-Rifle in Unreal works with it's Alt fire would be this weapons primary fire) that when launched has a 15% chance of knocking enemies down in 5m from the blast center and in 10m apply the elemental proc (based off status chance and distance from the center) while making the weapon more for status then damage with a fall off of about 150m so you can arc the shots a bit if needed, this would solve the idea for a Tenno (or Corpus) Flame thrower AND gives a new Grenade Launcher in one weapon.

Edited by (XB1)TheFearsomeRat

Just now, (XB1)TheFearsomeRat said:

(based off status chance and distance from the center) while making the weapon more for status then damage with a fall off of about 150m so you can arc the shots a bit if needed, this would solve the idea for a Tenno (or Corpus) Flame thrower AND gives a new Grenade Launcher in one weapon.

not sure why that is crossed over but hey it's still readable

Yes yes and yes... make warframe great again!

Seriosly do, the beam department needs some more diversity , not because the weapons we currently have are weak(which are actualy op) but for diversity and fashion...hydroid and ignis ? Nu... hydroid and whater gun?Yes take my money and my soul DE!

3 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

So you basically want fiery beam torid.

I've never used the Torid before any similarities to it in what I typed are just a coincidence, the only reason I haven't used it is because I need Forma for my Weapons and Frames or I would have it already 😕 shame to since the Infested weapons are some of my favorite ones especially the melee ones.