Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vault Runs

emilp2009

I want to do some vault runs and are in need of some players to do it with. I have all the keys for the missions and the vault. My Steam name is emirr and if anyone want to do some runs with me just friend me and we can go.

Brief Explanation of Vaults

Vaults are they are special rooms that you can find in the derelict witch gives you good mods (corrupted mods) and there can be one of 4 different keys to unlock the door in a mission. The mission key and dragon keys as they are called can be bought from the marketplace for a few credits. So everyone (4 people) needs to equip a different dragon keys and in the mission you find the vault room with the locked door and then one that has the right key opens it and all players in the squad get the mod in the end of the mission. 

On 2018-10-06 at 12:50 AM, emilp2009 said:

I want to do some vault runs and are in need of some players to do it with. I have all the keys for the missions and the vault. My Steam name is emirr and if anyone want to do some runs with me just friend me and we can go.

Brief Explanation of Vaults

Vaults are they are special rooms that you can find in the derelict witch gives you good mods (corrupted mods) and there can be one of 4 different keys to unlock the door in a mission. The mission key and dragon keys as they are called can be bought from the marketplace for a few credits. So everyone (4 people) needs to equip a different dragon keys and in the mission you find the vault room with the locked door and then one that has the right key opens it and all players in the squad get the mod in the end of the mission. 

Doing these solo isn't that tricky. Just speedrun to the vault and if you have the wrong key abandon the mission as you keep your mission key when abandoning. If you have the right key and find the corrupted mobs too hard clear those before you open the vault.

If you are in a clan you can build the keys in the Orokin Lab by the way.