Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I cri evrytim... again.

EZIOilMentore

8 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

They ask you 3 times if you really want that and even SHOW you what you dissolve...

I don't think its that they are saying they dissolved the wrong riven (tho maybe that is the case) and more the fact that there is no good way to get rid of rivens when you're at your cap and want to play the sortie. Because you are locked out of the daily sortie when you are over your riven cap. 

Right now our options are to spend a bunch of time figuring out what your rivens are worth and then

1. Dissolve them for ENDO
  2. Spend a bunch of time trying to sell the riven before the next sortie

Most people don't want Endo when they are dissolving rivens, I have over 10k other mods for that and frankly I don't enjoy sitting around in trade chat trying to unload a riven so I can just do the blasted sortie. I just want to play the Sortie. 

I've already suggested multiple times that they just make the base riven types super generic and only instantiate unique properties for them when you try to equip them to an applicable weapon. That way you can just have Rifle/Pistol/Shotgun/Melee rivens that functionally stack infinitely or as infinitely as any other generic mod while still keeping the 90 "unique" riven cap. 

Which at least allows people to deal with figuring out what to do with excess rivens at their own pace instead of needing to rush it because the last sortie just dropped their 91st riven on them.