Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Sure That The New J3 Golem And His Drop Table Will Be Good To Go For U.10

__Kanade__

I was drooling over the concept art of the new Necro frame, I have a thing for stuff darkness and undead ( no emo ).

I will be grinding out J3 til I get all of Necro ( or whatever his/her name will be ) and already have a Reactor crafted and saved for him/her. But just to be sure, I would like to see that his drop table will be good to go for U.10's launch.

It's best to learn from the whole ordeal with the Raptor and not have a repeat.

Same for Kayla and her drop table.

Edit: I'm talking about the actual drops working, not the RNG, I don't care about the RNG, it's what it is. Where the drops disappeared or glitched out the map and didn't respawn after defeating Raptor is what I'm talking about.

Edited by __Kanade__

They said raptor drop rate was appropriate.

They want you to get &!$$ed off, and then spend close to 400 plat for 1 frame.

Take that with a grain of salt. I suffered through that myself all while trying to explain the drops can't be working properly to a rather confused Becca.

She said that the numbers for Raptors drops where the same as any other boss in the game - which of course certainly wasn't true in action just after Raptor's debut.

Eventually DE managed to get whatever weirdness was causing disappearing drops to go away. It is much better now as a result.

Take that with a grain of salt. I suffered through that myself all while trying to explain the drops can't be working properly to a rather confused Becca.

She said that the numbers for Raptors drops where the same as any other boss in the game - which of course certainly wasn't true in action just after Raptor's debut.

Eventually DE managed to get whatever weirdness was causing disappearing drops to go away. It is much better now as a result.

I do find it mildly "odd" that rare, new content always had drop issues.

Frost prime, reaper prime, nova, miter...

I don't have any issues with prime items drop being broken, as it's honestly broken and you cannot do anything else to acquire them.

But for all other items? It literally forces you to think that devs intentionally break drops so you'll prefer to pay for it instead of praying to god knows what for the drop.

You can take your tinfoil hat off, it doesn't suit your features. Becca and another member of DE where really working with me hoping to find out exactly what was wrong. The idea that the numbers said it was fine and it wasn't was a big thing to them.

'New content is buggy' is not an alien concept in F2P games.

You can take your tinfoil hat off, it doesn't suit your features. Becca and another member of DE where really working with me hoping to find out exactly what was wrong. The idea that the numbers said it was fine and it wasn't was a big thing to them.

I'm not attempting to start a conspiracy theory!

I'm just pointing out the facts and agreeing with OP.

Despite the numbers appearing good on paper, in practise they have failed multiple times and needed fixing. I know we are their testers, but as OP says, I'd like new content where the drop rate isn't borked for a weekend until a hotfix.

Or, release content on a monday? Allowing for fixes as you go?

Farming for a week is nothing compared to other games.

I have no problems with the current RNG.

This is true. The grind in Warframe is nothing. It's actually a lot easier than playing a MMORPG and grinding a dungeon with a group. On top of the RNG, you need to compete with others for the item.

This is true. The grind in Warframe is nothing. It's actually a lot easier than playing a MMORPG and grinding a dungeon with a group. On top of the RNG, you need to compete with others for the item.

However, the only thing we can do with the item we've grinded so long for is grind more.

So it kind of ruins the shortened amount that we actually need to grind for.

Of course, with more events like this one, and with survival, that could change really quick.

I've always had the feeling that DE is the one wearing the foil.

I mean, I love you guys, DE, but there's always been a touch of "But...we didn't mess up." when it comes to things like that. That culminated with the whole "Armor is working as intended" fiasco.

I think they're having a hard time admit what's wrong, partly because they don't understand what's wrong, and partly because they don't believe that they messed up. It's a classic "Developer only sees paper, not practice" problem.

As for drop rates themselves, yeah... They can hurt. But I mean, I got three forma blueprints from the void, another from an alert earlier today, and a forma from the login bonus. RNG is RNG, but it needs to have a logical hand.

Farming for a week is nothing compared to other games.

I have no problems with the current RNG.

The big difference is that farming in many other games that are like that usually have some form of involvement, especially for higher-end gear (Which require fancy boss fights that are enjoyable on their own). The Warframe bosses are pretty bland right now, so farming them is boring. That's the big thing. Farming in Warframe is boring.

One thing that DOES need fixing for Golem though is the stupid permanent cloud of near instant death that always spawns when he dies. I waited for five $%#$@%$% minutes and it never went away. It's why I'm avoiding his boss mission like the plague during Nightmare mode. If something nice drops, chances are, I'd have to burn through all of my revives to get it.

Is it just me or I think some of the replies from the so called "Community Manager" has unfriendly tone....?? You should check out Hawken forum and check out some of the posts by the community manager there... a lot nicer tone... really....

Is it just me or I think some of the replies from the so called "Community Manager" has unfriendly tone....?? You should check out Hawken forum and check out some of the posts by the community manager there... a lot nicer tone... really....

Eh. I'd rather be honest then super nice. I had no intention of insulting anyone with that post. I don't need to defend it. 

Edit: Also, don't call me a Community Manager. I'm really not.

I've always had the feeling that DE is the one wearing the foil.

I mean, I love you guys, DE, but there's always been a touch of "But...we didn't mess up." when it comes to things like that. That culminated with the whole "Armor is working as intended" fiasco.

I think they're having a hard time admit what's wrong, partly because they don't understand what's wrong, and partly because they don't believe that they messed up. It's a classic "Developer only sees paper, not practice" problem.

As for drop rates themselves, yeah... They can hurt. But I mean, I got three forma blueprints from the void, another from an alert earlier today, and a forma from the login bonus. RNG is RNG, but it needs to have a logical hand.

I think it is just a matter of them seeing that the numbers are working as they've been set up. Getting to a point where they understand and change how those numbers work is a different story.

'Armor is working as intended' makes sense, since it was. But that wasn't the issue. It wasn't that the armor was bugged and that is a problem - people decided that how armor worked in general just wasn't fun.

Edited by Blatantfool