Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame for plains of Eidolon

(PSN)King-Ballor

Question

Hello, so yesterday I finished sacrifice and now I think its time to focus more on plains which I pretty much ignored till now, only did the two quests to meet quils and get my operator AMP, my question is which one of my warframes is best suited for it, because from what I understand plains are open world, quite different from the rest of the content in the game. I have Limbo Prime, Rhino, Frost, Umbra of course and Inaros. I know that a lot would say well you need to make this completely new warframe bceause its the curent meta or something like that and to that I need to say that right now I dont plan to make any new frames for a while, Im pretty drained of recourses and mainly I dont have platinum for slots, so if you could help me just pick from what I have, I dont think I have the worst frames so none can be usefull there, at least I hope.

5 answers to this question

None of this Frames have good movement powers. Without your restriction "no new frames" i would say Zephyr. 

Frost &Limbo are good to defend targets

Rhino can take damage pretty good - expect enemies to shoot at you from quite far away. 

Exalted Blade (Umbra) has traveltime and a hard time hitting flying targets.

I would go with Rhino or Frost.

Edited by Dark-Sheer

My suggestion is to test all the frames you have and see what works for you. All four you mention are good defensively so you might find that they are doing all right, although I don't know your available mods or your weapon choices. None of them is really fast, but I wouldn't say that's a massive problem as long as you are willing to do your bounties normally. If you are on a team you will probably see that others are faster than you (usually Zephyrs and Novas) but in my book that's perfectly all right - in fact in a series of bounties these other-player frames will save you time from tedious tasks, while you will still be able to contribute in other situations (like armored vault protection).

Another suggestion is to get your archwing working in PoE. For now it needs crafting, but soon(?) there will be infinite charges to it when DE releases the next big update.

Since your options are limited to those 5 frames, I say take your pick, its all the same. Just build the archwing segment in the foundry, the required materials from the launcher are easily obtainable, if you focus farm them for 20 minutes you should have enough to build around 200, which should be more than enough, until the update launches and the launcher becomes with infinite uses.