Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade Chat Suggestion

Eravanthia

There should be a separate Trade chat EXCLUSIVELY for Riven mods. As it is now that's almost all I see any time I go in to trade chat to look for prime pieces or rare mods or ayatan sculptures, I can hardly see anything but Riven mods. I can't find anything I need or want and if one person can't find stuff it's a pretty good bet other people are having the same issue.

P.S. If this is the wrong place in the forums for suggestions I apologize, I'm not sure where suggestions go so I took a guess as to where to put this thread.

the filter is horrible. it takes a long time typing in every little key phrase for rivens, like 'hexa' 'deci' its a pain. and then some people dont know about the filter, and THEY will never see you trying to buy or sell things because they only see rivens

Edited by CrackCook

2 hours ago, CrackCook said:

the filter is horrible. it takes a long time typing in every little key phrase for rivens, like 'hexa' 'deci' its a pain. and then some people dont know about the filter, and THEY will never see you trying to buy or sell things because they only see rivens

So then you put in a positive filter for the item you are currently interested in dealing with instead. That way, even if you do see someone selling rivens it's always going to be in relation to the weapon that you want. 

The filters are very useful and vastly improve the experience of using the trade chat.