Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controls won't be fixed.

Radalos

So after my pc finished the newest update on Warframe (the arbitration/chimera update) I started up the game and the controls right off the bat were completely out of whack. The aim sensitivity was way too high all of a sudden, even though it was set on 50 the entire time I've had the game, and I had to bring it down to 10 just so I wouldn't get motion sickness from all the sudden turning on the camera. What's more the sprint, scrolling, and secondary fire controls no longer worked. I use an Xbox One gamepad and it was always press down on left stick to sprint, press right stick to use secondary fire (or toggle different firing modes like Tiberon prime) and the right stick could also scroll through menus if needed. But now none of that works. Pressing the left stick does nothing, and the right stick is now set to firing weapon, even though I still having the original button set to that as well. I tried changing the controls back to what they were before but nothing seems to work. Is there anyway to fix this that I haven't tried yet?

waited basically a day to see if it was a one time bug but no can confirm I CAN NOT key bind any part of my controller and the original key mapping I had is screwed up I swapped out to a completely different controller to see if it was a hardware problem to no avail. its a software bug that can be confirmed  

Oh thank god im not the only one same my 360 controller settings wont save i spent 2 hours last night trying to get them to set properly my god consumals is in my power activate section. Please fix this i cant play without a controller. also anyone else notice that theirs no conform button settings just a back button.

I've been afraid to rebind ever since the new controller UI was enabled because the buttons I assigned did not match what the UI shows, but then DE had to go and randomly break my Block button. So now that I've finally been forced to manually reconfigure everything, I can not alt-fire at all, and the moment I try to assign it, it'll break something else. This is becoming intolerable.

There's no 'confirm' button either, only cancel or back, has this UI always been like this?

Edited by Reynard_Fox