Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My account got suspended and i do not know why

Loidon

Question

11 answers to this question

Chat suspensions generally last a week. Normally you send a message then get suspended. So, if You know what you were talking about at the time... Support usually says “you know what you did. We cannot remove the suspension”. (According to a few people that have queried it)

There seem to be many words that people say that are bannable. But quite a few are not all that common in certain regions.

If you were posting in Region chat odds are a mod was online at the time. Without going into TMI there's a mod that takes exception to a certain phrase involving Nezah. Whether this mod is still a mod I don't know. It's possible you made a joke or said something that ended up in the same bracket as the Nezah phrase. imo it's best to avoid chats with none [DE] mods.

7 minutes ago, --Councilor_Vay_Hek-- said:

If you were posting in Region chat odds are a mod was online at the time. Without going into TMI there's a mod that takes exception to a certain phrase involving Nezah. Whether this mod is still a mod I don't know. It's possible you made a joke or said something that ended up in the same bracket as the Nezah phrase. imo it's best to avoid chats with none [DE] mods.

That one’s not a mod.  It happens automatically by the kickbot

9 minutes ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

That one’s not a mod.  It happens automatically by the kickbot

So it's gotten even worse, fantastic. It's pretty obvious it's a joke not sure how anyone could even be offended by something like that. I did notice that if you post "What is (Not Nidus)" the Kickbot will delete it then say "(Not Nidus) is a Warframe". Just gonna be safe and leave it at (Not Nidus) 

2 minutes ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

When you’re asking value in region chat, you are cheekily making a WTS ad at the same time... maybe it’s ok for first offence but it’s a blatant way to advertise in the wrong section

thats what new players do, they ask about prices.

even if people could abuse it its still something common for new players.

imagine being banned in less than a week of playtime just for trying to understand the market.

i can understand if they get warned, followed by a kick, but we all know that mods like to shoot first and scold you later.