Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foolproof method on how to do Arbitration Interception

Wyrmius_Prime

Question

I've seen so many people struggle with staying alive on Intrception Arbitrations so I decided to post this short ''guide'' thingy. Feel free to share your own strats as well.

Step 1: Pick Inaros

Step 2: Mod for health, armor, max range and as small energy drain as possible on dududududu Sandstorm. Here's one such build with nearly 100 seconds of sandstorm per max energy bar and nearly 40 meter radius:

4030f7fc55e25ef270705eab63b126d7.jpg

91b43eaa5790d10550ad361ff4601994.png

Primed Continuity and Flow are totally optional, you will be fine with the regular variants as well. Equip an exilus mod of your own liking.

Step 3: Pick a high damage gun to deal with the shield drones and other enemies after each round. Arca Plasmor is an excellent option because of its punch through on enemies, so you do not even have to aim properly when killing them.

Step 4. Get into a mission with 3 other people, pick your own tower to defend and camp it using as much sandstorm as possible. You will be unkillable and the enemies cannot capture the tower because they are busy flying through the air. Whenever there is one of those shield drones around, kill it with your gun because they make enemies immune to abilities, and then continue sandstorming. Easy.

Edited by Wyrmius_Prime

4 answers to this question

alternatively, just use zenistar and have them all dead instead of ragdolled around. ivara perma prowl -> zenistar = get some coffee until u need to throw zenistar again. its made for missions where u have narrow paths to lock down or defend a specific spot so might as well use it right ?

Another option is to just ditch the Warframe someplace safe.

I got to round 60 today in a ~4 hour solo by basically using Frost to put bubbles over every capture point then dumping it somewhere and playing Operator only.  You can easily hold a point by just CCing mobs, and if you die you just get sent back to the Warframe that's someplace safe.  It helps having the Operator arcanes/waybounds and Temporal Blast (Zenurik) for this method but shouldn't be required.

The Drones aren't too big of a problem either with a good Amp, I would still be able to kill the level ~275 drones (4 hours in) before the mobs they were protecting were able to finish capturing the points.