The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strun Wraith 50% Crit Chance?

basilioss

I'd say it is a good idea to not ask for individual buffs or nerfs at this time. DE will have to do a balancing pass before PS4 hits, they're probably just gonna wait til near then to rebalance and implement. There has also been talk of rebalancing damage and damage modifiers, and hopefully with that will be fine-tuning to get thing like crit rate / damage on everything to a more reasonable state.

We know balance has needed a set of eyes for a while. Hikou, Despair, and Kunai are pretty much the best pistols. Built-in serrated blade damage and two "V" polarities by default, near instant reload time, and the "penalty" of an arc. I try to pretend this isn't true and use my custom Seer for most things, but even a potatoless Kunai seems to outclass it for everything except precise long-range sniping. 

Snipertron Vandal pretty much made all other snipers ineffective by comparison, and came pre-potato'd. GG snipers. Maybe Vulkar Wraith/Vandal will tip the scales once again. 

Single light and medium melee weapons are hailed by all as "that thing you build to make a dual weapon later" and probably need to be looked at and balanced relative to the dual-wielded versions. 

Yes, I'm sure the team is fully aware that they are making weapons that truly trump previously-released competitors. I'm fine with one shotgun being definitely the best for the current state of the game. 

Edited by LegendaryNeurotoxin

I don't own HEK, i am actualyl not a fan of shotguns (with little exception of upcomming one).

It's bad to outpower HEK because it's still a STRUN, it's not a new weapon. It's suppose to be somehow be related to original.

But i guess along with Snipetron Vandal, that's just another OP gun in class.

I hope in future they will rebalance everything, statring with building and ending with mastery levels of ALL guns, because many of them are too good for their costs, compare to ones that hard to get.

It is currently bugged. The 50% crit chance was not intended.

And here I was thinking that DE was starting a crit revolution.

But for reals, 50 is pretty absurd though. I hope it'd be like 15-20~ish after the fix.

Edited by Cestus

guess the nerf crowd got what they wanted.

Another piece of junk useful for mastery only now.

The CRIT mods itself absolutely suck on shotguns, so the higher base would have made up for it.

But no.. people keep crying and get their nerfs cuz it was stronger then their hubby hek.

Edited by Ketec