Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we replay frame quest and gain their blueprint again?

ZeroEpsilon

I don't understand why we cant replay some common quest again, because I like many quests like mirage, inaros, the sliver grove, etc and since umbra mod come out some frame like Atlas need to formas every single slot to completely fill it, that also destroy other build, which lead to pay some more 200+ plat to purchase another common frame while I got 10+ Atlas pieces enough to make 10 more of him sit in my inventory . Can we replay these kind of quest again for both content and gain  just only the blue print. It's weird because other frame like frost, ember, trinity, etc can make like army of them

All they really have to do is make it that if you complete the quest; you can now buy that warframe's blueprint from the market.

i.e. Complete Atlus' quest and now you can buy his blueprint from the market if you want to make more.

This way players need to complete the quest to get the frame whilst preventing the problem OP is having.

This also works cause you can't trade non-prime warframe blueprints anyway so no-one can sell duplicate blueprints to other players