The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

500 Free Platinum For Iphone/ipad Users

xveganrox

I am not quite sure how to check my subscription via the computer. Yes I subscribed via the ipod touch as instructed, but what I saw differed at step 5 or wherever it tells you how to turn off auto-renew.

where do I go on the apple site to check my subscriptions?

Go to iTunes -> iTunes Store -> click your email at top left -> click Account from drop down list -> (sign in again) -> scroll down to Purchase History

There you go.

thank you very much kind sir/madam =)

no wonder I was having so much trouble:

1. From the main account page, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions. If you don't have app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.

thats why i don't see the button =\

actually I'm even more confused now... so it let me download the first issue... without subscribing? even when you get something free itunes emails you almost immediately and I was wonder why i didn't get an email... I guess i never technically "bought" anything for free... which begs the question, what am I doing wrong? ay caramba this should not be so complicated for me.

Edited by Mictlantecuitli

Starting to wonder if you dont pay for any issues that you dont get the code  sent in mails and stuff to them and signed up the 5th still no code.

There are lots of people in the thread who got codes without paying a cent. Just send a second "reminder" e-mail.

Edited by AlchemistMute

Starting to wonder if you dont pay for any issues that you dont get the code  sent in mails and stuff to them and signed up the 5th still no code.

There are lots of people in the thread who got codes without paying a cent. Just send a second "reminder" e-mail.

Since I read the automated response mail you can see in next quoted post, I started to worry.

Here's what I did:

Followed OP's IOS method to the letter except:

Subscribed on September 4, immediately received itunes 'subscription confirmation' receipt email.

On September 12, received 'welcome, thanks for subscribing! email' from PC Gamer.
No codes though. Couldn't wait, did the same thing as the others here and
Forwarded itunes 'subscription confirmation' receipt to pcgamer.giftgeddon@futurenet.com mentioning that I want the code for Warframe in their October issue.

Immediately received an automated reply message that said don't spam them and had these instructions.
Afterwards their support emailed me with the code on September 14. :D

Terms and conditions 2) We cannot provide game codes for free promotional back issue digital download editions of PC Gamer that may be offered from time to time.

I just crossed my fingers and hope to be lucky :)

Since I read the automated response mail you can see in next quoted post, I started to worry.

Terms and conditions 2) We cannot provide game codes for free promotional back issue digital download editions of PC Gamer that may be offered from time to time.

I just crossed my fingers and hope to be lucky :)

That just means that older magazines probably don't have any codes left.

I got my friend to do this thing for me on 17th, so any ETA on when I'll get the code?

RNG

Starting to think maybe the emails are sent out alphabetically.  My email starts with a 'W'.

I signed up on the 4th and kinda personally refused to send the email because we weren't supposed to and from what I could tell didn't need to.  Finally gave in and forwarded my itunes receipt on the 16th.  Still waiting.

Edited by Wahooo