Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which is better, Nami Skyla Prime or Shaku?

(PSN)ShakuTheKiller

I've been using the Shaku for a while, as I have a decent riven for it, but have recently taken an interest in the Nami Skyla Prime, which I do not have a riven for. The NSP does very decent damage, but my Shaku seems to do just a little more, and swings much faster. I love the aesthetic of the NSP, and the stance mod is far more practical, but the Shaku is sort of special for obvious reasons (Look at my username). The only factor left in my decision is their actual efficacy, so I'd really like to know which weapon carries better into endgame. Thanks.

Edited by (PS4)ShakuTheKiller

3 minutes ago, (PS4)ShakuTheKiller said:

That's what one would think, but with the riven, my Shaku does more raw damage than the NSP. How could I mod the NSP to make it better than the Shaku?

Raw damage isn’t really something you want to build for. It’s what killed Boltor Prime before it’s buff. Building NSP for Crit, and status with condition overload, paired with berserker for speed makes it an absolute monster. Like everyone argues Crit vs status and I’m just here like “just use both”

5 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Raw damage isn’t really something you want to build for. It’s what killed Boltor Prime before it’s buff. Building NSP for Crit, and status with condition overload, paired with berserker for speed makes it an absolute monster. Like everyone argues Crit vs status and I’m just here like “just use both”

I guess I need to get condition overload then. That ought to be fun to farm. Thanks for the help.

10 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Nami Skyla Prime by a wide margin. If you want to use a nunchaku the Ninkondi is a significantly better choice.

shaku is a better choice than ninkondi with condition overload being a thing.