Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem

(XBOX)Call me Bopz

Question

I'm looking for a clan emblem, my clan is "Love Joy and Apple Pie" on Xbox 1. I made the Clan some time ago but now that I'm reaching out to almost over 30 members I think it's time to get my clan an emblem. 

I was thinking of a pie slice with a bite taken out of it. But can't find an image to fit the criteria (128x128).

If anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 🙂

ps. Also got an Alliance (the Bakers Cafe) would be looking for something for that later on. 

3 answers to this question

If the image you're using is copyrighted like used by a bussiness, represents a brand you can't use it, but if it's open source, as in freely available stock image, then you can use it. Some stock images have tags on them and are sold in packages though, so make sure it's a free a.k.a. open source a.k.a. can be freely used by anyone for any purpose image. I've been trying to make a logo for my clan from a mashup of stock images, it looks like crap of course but it'll be my crap 😄

Or you can use basic Paint to make a heart shape background and make a pie with a slice cut out or something. Use a square canvas, make sure the logo occupies the whole space  then resize it to 128x128. There are also logo requests thread somewhere never visited it myself not sure if they make'em for free or not.