Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unnoticed

Dominiuos

Hallo tennos

Just a few things that have bothering me.

Extract rooms.

We appear on a mission from a vent... stealth move... than we exit on a room made exclusively for that purpose. Gess we here espected, as our win.

Entering/leaving the ship

From a rotationary cilinder? and the ship as to made same weird moves to get into position? I guess there is more weird ways.

4 diferent ships

...and the interior are the same? At least we dont have to redecorate.

Loading missions

If we are at orbit, traveling through space or migrating host, our ships travel through the same clouds... cloud jugement?

Our forge, incubator and mod samething...

Must be retend... or credits must be made of same type of alloy needed to perform those operations. It's on our ship, belong to us, why pay to do those things?

Reputation points

For wining them it's ok, but buying things must be a terrible thing to. Otherwise why out rep is decresed?

Warframes

Great machines... but don' have night vision or any other type. Gess we need a predator warframe for that.

Orokin fration

They made those beautifull and advanced places in the void as the dereletic ship and humbra... but look more a grennier in a fancy gold suit. Shouldn't they be more...? I d'like to see a map where we fight other warframes bots.

Leave our thoughts.

37 minutes ago, Dominiuos said:

Hallo tennos

Just a few things that have bothering me.

Extract rooms.

We appear on a mission from a vent... stealth move... than we exit on a room made exclusively for that purpose. Gess we here espected, as our win.

Entering/leaving the ship

From a rotationary cilinder? and the ship as to made same weird moves to get into position? I guess there is more weird ways.

4 diferent ships

Loading missions

If we are at orbit, traveling through space or migrating host, our ships travel through the same clouds... cloud jugement?

Our forge, incubator and mod samething...

Must be retend... or credits must be made of same type of alloy needed to perform those operations. It's on our ship, belong to us, why pay to do those things?

Reputation points

For wining them it's ok, but buying things must be a terrible thing to. Otherwise why out rep is decresed?

Warframes

Great machines... but don' have night vision or any other type. Gess we need a predator warframe for that.

Orokin fration

They made those beautifull and advanced places in the void as the dereletic ship and humbra... but look more a grennier in a fancy gold suit. Shouldn't they be more...? I d'like to see a map where we fight other warframes bots.

Leave our thoughts.

warframes have flash lights during night on earth and the other planets don’t have a day or night cycle 

Imagine if just one corpus techie said "Guys, you know those 4 spots we have on all our bases, ships and stations, that seems to have been made just for Tenno landingcrafts to fit perfectly into? Maybe erh, they are a security risk and we should get rid of them. No?"

5 hours ago, Dominiuos said:

4 diferent ships

Also, this is a common misunderstanding. But we never see the interior of the landing crafts. Between missions, you are in your orbiter, which doesn't change. When you fly to missions, that's the landing craft, which is not the same as the orbiter.

18 hours ago, (PS4)wolf-MAN010 said:

warframes have flash lights during night on earth and the other planets don’t have a day or night cycle 

Night vision was an example, don't have a name for the other cool visions of the predator (movie).

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-10-18 at 1:33 PM, rune_me said:

Imagine if just one corpus techie said "Guys, you know those 4 spots we have on all our bases, ships and stations, that seems to have been made just for Tenno landingcrafts to fit perfectly into? Maybe erh, they are a security risk and we should get rid of them. No?"

Given the way we act, I'm going to say the extract doors were added after early Tenno kept blowing chunks of hull off to get out.  

Imagine how much they save on repairs each time we go on a capture spree.

Le 18/10/2018 à 19:33, rune_me a dit :

While i agree it's hilarious we get custom fit ports to exfiltrate, remember Tenno access the ships by lainching a pod that drills a hole through the ship's hull and lets the Tenno in. I guess they wanted a more triumphant exit when they developed that cutscene, but removong the tenno port would do nothing but force us to open yet another hole on their ship. 

At this point I'd also just leave a dedicated exfiltration. If you have to be raided regularly and ypu can do nothing to stop them from coming in by holing up your ship you might as well just do a spot they can get out without making yet another hole (you don't really want more property damage considering the havoc Tenno do on a daily basis). 

I'd go even further and create a Tenno highway to have them come in, raid and go iut with comparatively lower security so at least they come and go quicker xD