Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations need better endless Rewards!

r0ckwolf

Hi,

first of i love the Arbitrations/Elite-Alerts. - It´s a really fun and challenging Mission in which failure is a real possibilty. Great Job DE, don´t change that. 🙂

However.... I do think the Reward Tables currently are really bad. The new Mods are fine overall, but once you have them the only real evergreen Reward you get from the Alerts is Endo. Which is good, but not enough incentive to keep me playing the currently hardest Mission in the Game, since there are simmilar, easier ways to farm Endo efficently. 

So to keep it short i´d like to see more evergreen Rewards in addition to Endo, that make me want to play the Arbitrations. 

This is what i´d like to see for example, as a potential Reward per Rotation: 

• 2000 Kuva 
  • Forma Blueprint 
  • Catalyst/Reactor Blueprint (rare) 
  • Veiled Riven (rare) 
  • 100 Orokin Ducats (because why not?!) 

These Rewards are not over the top, as far as i´m concerned. They already exist in Sortie and regular Alerts. And concidering how hard Arbitrations can be, it seems only fair to Reward them in a way, which makes them interesting for Veterans. 

P.S.: I would specificly not want to see more Mods, Warframe or Weapon Parts, Cosmetics or Relics!!!! There are enough other ways to get these things and none of those are things we always need. Once i have a Frame, i loose interested in grinding the Mission which Rewards it. - The Rewards i mentioned are in constant demand, so going for an Arbitration a day would be heavily incentivised.

Share your Thoughts! 🙂

greetings 

r0ckwolf 

Edited by r0ckwolf

2000 Kuva - Useless/Diluting the reward table
Forma Blueprint - Really? At least have it pre-built. Also dilutes the table, as 1 forma per 10 minutes is not rewarding at all.
Catalyst/Reactor Blueprint (rare) - Same as forma, they should at least be pre-built, and also are still not rewarding enough for 10 minutes. Oh, the golden potato is plain useless regardless.
Veiled Riven (rare) - Useless/Worst dilution of the table
100 Orokin Ducats (because why not?!) - Useless/Same as forma, not rewarding enough for 10 minutes.

Just now, Gabbynaru said:

Forma Blueprint - Really? At least have it pre-built. Also dilutes the table, as 1 forma per 10 minutes is not rewarding at all.
Catalyst/Reactor Blueprint (rare) - Same as forma, they should at least be pre-built, and also are still not rewarding enough for 10 minutes. Oh, the golden potato is plain useless regardless.
100 Orokin Ducats (because why not?!) - Useless/Same as forma, not rewarding enough for 10 minutes.

What exactly is getting diluted? The Endo farm?? - Did you even read my Post and why i´d liek to see these Rewards specificly??

Just now, Gabbynaru said:

And what's wrong with having an endo farm where we had none before?

There is nothing wrong with Endo. But we did have a place to farm it already..... There are plenty of places to farm Endo actually... Specificly Rathum, is a lot faster as an Endo Farm. 

Consider this: I play 40 min Arbitration Survival. - I get 2000 Endo, 2000 Kuva, a Forma BP and Riven. 

In my Book that´s a very efficent run to get good ressources i actually care about! - Playing an Arbitration Alert would become a daily habbit for me, for sure.

3 minutes ago, r0ckwolf said:

There is nothing wrong with Endo. But we did have a place to farm it already..... There are plenty of places to farm Endo actually... Specificly Rathum, is a lot faster as an Endo Farm. 

Consider this: I play 40 min Arbitration Survival. - I get 2000 Endo, 2000 Kuva, a Forma BP and Riven. 

In my Book that´s a very efficent run to get good ressources i actually care about! - Playing an Arbitration Alert would become a daily habbit for me, for sure.

I still say that what you have suggested is not rewarding enough for a high level mission that only drops its load every 10 minutes, and as such is only diluting a pretty good endo farm, especially for solo players like me.

If those were to be included, people would then move to asking for removal of stuff. Remove the endo. Remove the ayatans. Remove the mods. Heck, remove everything and just leave the rivens in there cause that's all that people care about. I think we have enough of that with the sorties, don't you?

37 minutes ago, low1991 said:

What i like to see for example is. A full conversion into a token system. User the essences as token.

This would be cool. - If the Arbiters Dude in the relay would just sell Forma for ~10 Essence or something fe. 

I like that. 🙂

1 minute ago, r0ckwolf said:

This would be cool. - If the Arbiters Dude in the relay would just sell Forma for ~10 Essence or something fe. 

I like that. 🙂

Yes, the concept/layout is there. DE is like.... let's add in some junk into the token system, and make x mods drop from the token dropping arena.

2 minutes ago, r0ckwolf said:

I like that. 🙂

that's actually pretty awesome. then EAs will become the go-to for endo and forma. forma is something that you always will need, and the golden nitain you'll keep getting even after you got all the cosmetics, so it's a pretty good deal 

it's still not gonna happen though, because forma bundle sales will plummet if this happens. personally I buy forma bundles, and if this is implemented, I won't anymore...though it depends on the conversion rate. if it's 10:1 then I think it'll be pretty fair  

I'd also like them to drop more mods, like stances for example 

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

I agree that 2000 kuva would be in the wrong place, there is already 2 main kuva farming systems as well as kuva drops in bounties (in small quantities) and sorties.

Forma blueprints are never a problem, the real problem is the 24 hours it takes to build forma. I have one forma building all the time, and even so spends more plat on forma than on anything else. There is no way to try out the full potential of weapons and frames without forma'ing them first, and as I don't subscribe to the notion that everything except meta weaponry is worthless MR-fodder I use a LOT of forma. But getting REAL forma would be a huge bonus, even with a rare drop chance.

Reactor blueprints are mainly worthless at Elite Alert-level, since there is a limited number of frames. The same goes for exilus adapters, for the same reason. Also these drop in sorties and in special alerts. Catalysts on the other hand is related to forma, in that without putting a catalyst into a weapon you will never be able to really test it out. So catalyst drops, like forma, would be a great addition to the drop table. In contrast to forma catalyst blueprints are ok, since 24 hours for building a catalyst is much less of a problem than for formas.

Veiled rivens, well, no. Mainly because this would make riven hunters flock to the elite alert, partly destroying the new mission in the process. I would assume that most high MR players mostly have their riven slots more or less full, even if they have maxed out at 90. Now if DE would allow you to either combine-and-lock rivens with specific weapons (like lenses) and freeing up riven slots in this way, or would increase the number of riven slots, then sure, why not add rivens to the drop table. Otherwise riven drops would not serve the group of players this new content was meant for (very, very few of high MR players have any interest in being riven "merchants", most just turn extra rivens into endo or new rivens, using riven transmuters).

Ducats you can get in a more fun way from normal void missions.

While you probably can get more endo/hr at Rathuum (with a designed endo-farming team), the new Arbitration is a much more fun way of geting endo However, at some point you will simply max out, and then the Arbitration becomes meaningless, drop-wise. So I do think that the drop table needs some work. I haven't been playing extensively and I traded for one Arbitration-mod, but I already had the relevant drops a few days ago. Not interested in selling them either, so currently I just play Arbitrations for fun (still gets pissed when I get nothing due to bugs though). It will be fun a while, but then...?

So yes please, include more surprises in the loot table, pretty please.