Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legacy colors disappearing from favorites.

Sandalath

Every day when I login to the game all the legacy colors I favorited disappear from the favorites, taking with them (resetting to default) my warframe coloration. The warframe fixes itself when I relog again, but all the favorites in the colors tab disappear. It does't seem to affect the normal colors, just the legacy palette. I'm really tired from rearranging the whole thing every day.

As a side note, pls increase the favorite colors capacity.

Having the same problem, it's insanely annoying to the point where I'm not even bothering with anything but default until it gets fixed.  We spend a lot of time on these configurations and not even being able to save the colors we chose as favorites is beyond frustrating. It's not just every day, it's literally any time you log out and back in.

Edited by Cyxe

I have the same problem... Seems as if only the tertiary and energy colors are missing. If I go to a planet (or dojo) and out again the colors will reappear on the warframe, but some of the favorite colors has to be rearranged...

It's extremely annoying and holds me back on the end game content. Fashion.

Hope there are enough people with the same problem so that it does get fixed!

Yea, most of my fav colours are gone on every relog

warframe and weapon colours are messed up, but reset after a mission.

for me it affects smoke, valentine and shamrock palettes, but for some reason it leaves the ki'teer palette alone.

• 4 weeks later...

Im having this issue myself, and i start to see that this is a similar issue that a friend of mine had back in Update 11 i believe. No matter what colors he faved, they always disapeared. I later on read about that you could remove a settings file of some sort on your computer that would reset the favorites all togheter, but this fixes the issue.

The question is, what file was it again? I tried looking up that forum post, but i cant find it. Anyone have a clue what file it may be? Either it is in The Document Folder, or the Appdata in Local folder i think.

• 1 month later...

I've had this issue since the U23.0.0 Chimera update landed and i optimized cache right after the download. Roughly the same time as the majority of you, November 2018 or so.

Went through 2 support tickets and a hell of an adventure to still find no plausible solution.
- We've went through settings for Nvidia and opted out of automatic settings updates (something like that)
- We've cleaned out %localappdata%/warframe folder (for those of you wondering what files to remove, it's this folder and those long name random letter files are the settings.)
- We've run the launcher as administrator and hoped that the read/write permissions were resolved
- We've re-optimized cache a bunch of times
- We've re-installed Warframe entirely a few times, both steam and website versions

And still no solution.

My temporary solution, until a fix is found, is to:
- equip a loadout with non-Legacy colors equipped before logging out
- upon any login, immediately refavorite Legacy colors to favorites palette
- enter any instance other than Orbiter (relay, dojo, etc) (return to Orbiter optional, but safe)
- happily equip desired equipment that's currently using the troublesome Legacy colors

It appears to me that the equipment we put the Legacy colors onto does save the colors to our selections, and can put the colors on when they're on the favorites palette, but for whatever reason upon turning the game off it doesn't want to save that choice. I do hope this is resolved soon enough. I'm getting the feeling the game is trying to force us to not use Legacy colors or something T__T

Edited by Phailberry

• 1 month later...

reviving this thread 'cus this thing is back

i was experiencing this around the time the chimera update launched too but it seemed to fix itself some time later, however the issue just popped up again, literally about 10 minutes ago. in my case what happens is legacy colors get purged from the favorites list and they also don't show on the warframes that have them. they can be put on the warframes while on the orbiter but this is only a temporary fix

I have this since 23.10.0 Chimera

I tried everything i could, from re-installing the game to trying on a different computer with a different account, but still no fix.

This bug is almost 6 months old and at this point i have given up of it ever being fixed.

• 1 month later...

This is happening to me as well: not only are the colors removed from my favorites, but some of these colors are vanishing from my warframes now!

The specific palette colors that are giving me these issues is one of the Smoke Colors and one of the Lotus colors