Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voicelines and sci-fi music

Vizzallee

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. 

1) I'd quite like to see voicelines implemented for each of the warframes. I know it is only a single operator who uses the warframes but some kind of persona could be injected by the voicelines matching the character type of the warframe. This might help give each warframe uniqueness and a distinct personality. 

2) I'd like to see a new 'pumping' electronic sci-fi themed song be introduced into the game - especially for intense battles. This may be more applicable for Corpus missions or the incoming Fortuna update. When I first came to Warframe and first heard 'Corpus Greed' I thought wow this is really cool. Basically I think there needs to be a song like this but x100 - a lot more 'pumping' and energetic. Something like 'Derezzed' by Daft Punk from the film Tron - ok that might be a bit much but you get the idea. This could be really cool for boss fights or something. Just my view that the music takes a bit of a back seat in this game and I, personally, would like to hear more exciting and high temp songs whilst I'm playing - only if it suits what is happening on screen though of course. 

Just my two cents!

4 minutes ago, Vizzallee said:

like to see voicelines implemented for each of the warframes

This costs much $$$. Do you pay for this? 

4 minutes ago, Vizzallee said:

I'd like to see a new 'pumping' electronic sci-fi themed song be introduced into the game - especially for intense battles

We don't have any intense battles...so we kinda have this already, we just cannot hear it?

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

This costs much $$$. Do you pay for this? 

We don't have any intense battles...so we kinda have this already, we just cannot hear it?

If Hi-Rez studios who develop Smite (F2P game) can afford it... I'm sure DE can afford it (a game within the top 5 in Steam by player count). 

Well I disagree.

I don't think a higher level of player immersion would be wasted money - and player immersion is a benefit. Cosmetics, arguably, don't benefit the game but they are everywhere in gaming because they allow for customisation which adds to player immersion. 

On 2018-10-19 at 10:35 AM, Vizzallee said:

1) I'd quite like to see voicelines implemented for each of the warframes. I know it is only a single operator who uses the warframes but some kind of persona could be injected by the voicelines matching the character type of the warframe. This might help give each warframe uniqueness and a distinct personality. 

The frames don't talk. Why should DE hire a bunch of VAs to voice things that have no actual ability to talk as of now?

On 2018-10-20 at 11:36 AM, peterc3 said:

The frames don't talk. Why should DE hire a bunch of VAs to voice things that have no actual ability to talk as of now?

Just reinforcing this point. If you've played through The Sacrifice, you know Warframes literally cannot speak.

The primary problem with Warframes speaking is the fact there's so many lines they would need to keep it from becoming boring that it'd be an impossible amount. I think the Lotus herself has either near or over a thousand lines in the game to fit every different situation with minor variations just to provide some variety. And she's just one character. Imagine that for 38 or however many we're up to.

the atmosphere missing in on some weather and localizations to keep non-combat fun, theres many missions without enemies, where players speed run or move unnoticed, if the system were to atleast make good use of each new planet offering challenging things to destroy, vines, decodings, larger enemies, tight groups bonuses and rewards, the players wont get bored and speed through each mission objective, the cities and shops also dont have alot of animals or weathers to keep players charged up the day cycles should improve the movement speed and rewards as well encourage freeroaming and town exploration, until they fix the waters and dying with some elaborate earth will be a boring place for new players to replay or learn how factions work, the water should be bounce and slide compatible using some energy for dashing through its surface, be it helios could freeze it to walk on it, or octavia float on it, some preffer jets and motors or ski instead of drowning each planet should be made to be more interesting, removing the death penalties for exciting elements and chances for new enemies and rewards to appear through elaborate weather with disabling or enhancinga properties for all parties and enemies or players, a heavy rain should influence the use of new mechanics and manifest glow and reward properties of each resource and ammo types, mods, and abilites/passives enhancements, slippery mopped floors, oberons botiques.

Edited by (PS4)santospizarro