[DE]Helen

The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

1 minute ago, BeelzeBub123616 said:

Where are you supposed to get the material to perticipate? Like what program are you supposed to use and so on 😄

You can use anything.  You can use Captura only and just export the screenshot or you can use programs like photoshop or gimp (free) to create a composition of your screenshots or digital paint whatever you like.  You can even paint/make a poster in real life.  I personally took screenshots in Captura and then brought them into photoshop and added/adjusted everything from there.

Here's my submission. I know there is a lot of in story good things to base the poster on and they are amazing. This is more of a What If kind of idea, if Mutalist Alad V succeeded in creating a Mutalist Warframe to gather materials (parts) for further experiments, even if he was cured the creature could be let loose into the system on a mission. and I think I rambled a bit Hope you like it.

5CqRAQJ.jpg

How do I add my poster to the chat it wont let me. I can't just drag it in and it is not in my attachments so how do I add it there