Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halloween Tactical Alerts

FlusteredFerret

Question

Okay, whats the deal here?

Just tried this and was sent to the map unarmed...none of my abilities worked and I'm killed in seconds by a pack of ghost Helminth Chargers.

Just WTF?

For starters, how are you meant to sabotage anything without weapons or abilities?

Edited by FlusteredFerret

I used Firewalker for Bullet jump mod, rejuvenate for aura, and that was enough to do 3rd stage solo. Memorize the two locations that you need to hack for power cells, and you can unlock the door by 900 which is plenty of time to kill the boss. The boss AI is frustrating, I had better luck baiting it by occasionally running up and smacking  the face instead of just waiting for boss to come to me.

Also your fists suck, but their slam attack does CC the enemy a bit, giving you time to pick up power cells without getting beat on.

Edited by mmmjuice

On 2018-10-19 at 11:16 PM, (XB1)Oussii said:

no, bullet jump won't work as yr frame won't have any mod on it/

You don't need mods to make your bullet jump destroy crates/containers/pumpkins or knockdown enemies.

Edited by Guest

On 2018-10-19 at 7:32 PM, FlusteredFerret said:

Okay, whats the deal here?

Just tried this and was sent to the map unarmed...none of my abilities worked and I'm killed in seconds by a pack of ghost Helminth Chargers.

Just WTF?

For starters, how are you meant to sabotage anything without weapons or abilities?

As one of the guys said very accurately in the chat: "It's lame AF..."