Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"get out" of the missions, whenever we want (survival, all missions)

lordOmerga

Hi, Digital Extremes. My name is lordomega, I play warframe for about 3 years. Well I wanted to put a suggestion, I and many friends of mine find it super annoying, when "you are in a survival group or another mission as a defense, and you want to leave in the 10th round plus you are with hitlevel players who want to leave only in the 60th round, And you can not stand to have weak warfreme.

please developers. create a way to "get out" of the mission without being "locked" in the team, but without ruining the game of our teammates. Thank you so much, the game is getting incredible!

Le 21/10/2018 à 00:04, Wyrmius_Prime a dit :

Instead of just pointing that out, you could have been useful and given a small summary of what was discussed for us who do not watch the streams.

Instead of complaining, you could do just a little bit of research and you would have found DE actually did a summary for people who don't watch the stream.

https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-118-overview

Also, there's a lot of youtube video talking about the latest devstream content.

On 2018-10-21 at 6:04 AM, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Instead of just pointing that out, you could have been useful and given a small summary of what was discussed for us who do not watch the streams.

Dude, enough with the passive aggressiveness already, take a chill pill 

They basically know it’s an issue, but yet again, just because it’ll take some work they’re shelving it, all for the ‘next big thing’. 

14 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

Dude, enough with the passive aggressiveness already, take a chill pill 

They basically know it’s an issue, but yet again, just because it’ll take some work they’re shelving it, all for the ‘next big thing’. 

I many others prefer not to watch or read anything about the Dev streams because that is the only way to have Fortuna eventually feel fresh and interesting whenever it actually gets released, especially because of the massive lack of content this tear in general. It has been the only major thing that has been discussed since the Tennocon this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much, my fellow members for the information, firstly, I want to formally apologize to everyone for my complicity. As you love this game and how much I love your good, I get carried away by the emotions, I promise to contain ^ ___ ^.

Many of my playmates are like that, but I realize that it really was just a lack of information (do what you are hunting relics and do not go to the forum>.> Until the DEVstrem only watch if it appears in our discord, if not .. .LOL).

I hope that I can solve the problems in her time. I really will come to the forum, an addendum. Really enjoyed! of the rework of nyx, I'll create my now and wait, this better in crowd control of her if combined the PSYCHIC BOLTS to demolish the armor / shields of the stronger mobs, it will be a lot of fun.

a hug to all \ / / once again apologies and thanks

:facepalm: well in defense you can decide to stay after each 5 rounds so this isnt an problem

Survival however yes i can fully understand this .. 

this trouble is here an long time now 

many topics have beeing created around this and still not any solution from devs have beeing implemented

except Arbitration missions where you can leave with the hope on the rewards that you have earned ( still bugged ! ) but it can be an example for many missions

only if it would work properly and devs agree with it to implement this on the fly