Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

Just now, Mirathyl said:

Someone mentioned the ROT-13 cypher we know that 13 has something to do with this as it's not originally in the pangram.

13 is also a prime number (probably not significant I just thought it was funny)

1 minute ago, Uhkretor said:

If that's the case, either Venera or Kiliken... or Unda. That's where my "13" count ends, excluding Unda.

Kiliken had nothing either already had some clan mates check that one since we got fromt eh cords Fortuna Iron compnay via street view. So who knows at this point in time.

il y a 1 minute, SkuLLz95 a dit :

i found with my friend a room illuminated by a strong red light in Tessera on Venus.It's the ONLY one romm illuminated, all other rooms are as dark as pitch.I already tryed to use Mag P to "open" it but nothing but i remembered a string from the pdf 6rhe84 that says something about a group chosen (like the gentleman one/Limbo P)...IDk if this is the correct way, but it's strange that just ONE room in all a whole map is illuminated

might be a bug ? Do you have any sceen to show ?

2 minutes ago, SkuLLz95 said:

i found with my friend a room illuminated by a strong red light in Tessera on Venus.It's the ONLY one romm illuminated, all other rooms are as dark as pitch.I already tryed to use Mag P to "open" it but nothing but i remembered a string from the pdf 6rhe84 that says something about a group chosen (like the gentleman one/Limbo P)...IDk if this is the correct way, but it's strange that just ONE room in all a whole map is illuminated

Having been to tessera with clannies we found no lit rooms at all so it likely means nothing. It's just a thing on some corpus maps.

Within numerology, those who have a number 13 have the power and ability to change some aspects of their lives, but they also have to work hard and above all, be honest in themselves and with others. For these people it is essential that they control their manners to have good relationships with other people.

2 minutes ago, SplenDuh23 said:

Within numerology, those who have a number 13 have the power and ability to change some aspects of their lives, but they also have to work hard and above all, be honest in themselves and with others. For these people it is essential that they control their manners to have good relationships with other people.

Dude, these 1 post accounts are really weird. This is not the first one...

2 minutes ago, Etzu said:

Well, what about that ?

M4QvVqR.png

What in the world would Denver have to do with this? Or sorry that's just a hair south so what we would call the Denver Metro..hmm shame I can't go down there right now. Got no car. x'D If it's in that whole circle though could maybe look around some since I live within the thing.

Edited by Mirathyl