Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

1 minute ago, LadyFalcia said:

Found a webcam for Bryant Park. Looks like they've got an icerink - with its edges thronged with adverts. Or am I just going crazy.

https://www.webcamtaxi.com/en/usa/new-york/bryant-park.html

we were talking about this in the discord
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/506545298936561664/508615208797863947/unknown.png

Edited by dedady

7 minutes ago, UnleashedSlayer said:

3b7ee467-4de0-4499-8e2d-a59cb6fca2e4.jpg

I think its nothing but there is a advertisment that says "The Profit" and "The Buisness" at the missing NY Location

40.77052,-73.91834          <= NYC (Tax office)

Its Google Maps so its outdated but still funny

😄

Literally outsite the Pet Club Petstore there is a phone booth - on the booth is a warframe advert, Firren took pictures of it yesterday - as well as someone else whos name I forget but it had queen in it. But the problem was the poster had no corpus letters on it. I am trying to find a copy of that picture but its proving tricky probably until firren comes back online later

Edited by beercritch

vor 2 Minuten schrieb beercritch:

Literally outsite the Pet Club Petstore there is a phone booth - on the booth is a warframe advert, Firren took pictures of it yesterday - as well as someone else whos name I forget but it had queen in it. But the problem was the poster had no corpus letters on it. I am trying to find a copy of that picture but its proving tricky probably until firren comes back online later

do you know if he posted it on twitter with the location? i've seen a lot of people posting the hastags without locations...

Just now, MagnussonAnderson said:

just to keep things straight, is it going to be more than 6 characters? or is there going to be more than that??

we dont know, there were 4 given locals in the doc but we found more else were by chance

3 minutes ago, beercritch said:

doesnt that say the profit on that advert

1 minute ago, MagnussonAnderson said:

just to keep things straight, is it going to be more than 6 characters? or is there going to be more than that??

We only have 4 decoded coordinates. Anything beyond that and it's pure speculation as to whether they're relevant.

Just now, Tolstoy said:

do you know if he posted it on twitter with the location? i've seen a lot of people posting the hastags without locations...

I think it was only on the ARGrakata discord channel - at the time we all thought it was a dead end but I wished I had kept a copy now

Just now, beercritch said:

I think it was only on the ARGrakata discord channel - at the time we all thought it was a dead end but I wished I had kept a copy now

darn, well from now on, even if it seems stupid keep a copy somewere

43 minutes ago, LadyFalcia said:

20th and Chestnut St, Philadelphia: (39.95201,-75.17349) - T [Completed]
Oakdale Avenue, San Francisco: (37.74023, -122.40061) - F [Completed]
Bryant Park, New York: (40.75397, -73.98301) - NOT FOUND
31st and Hoyt Av, New York: (40.77052,-73.91834) - NOT FOUND

Everywhere else: irrelevant. 😛

Currently, the Biz has ignored all photos of adverts apart from the four at the co-ordinates given in the ARG, even before they went to bed, so I think we can safely ignore them. Dedady is keeping track of them, just in case.

1 minute ago, LadyFalcia said:

Currently, the Biz has ignored all photos of adverts apart from the four at the co-ordinates given in the ARG, even before they went to bed, so I think we can safely ignore them. Dedady is keeping track of them, just in case.

yup