Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

21 minutes ago, Dracknos01 said:

We just need to get the last ads, until then, all are speculations that leads to no place, also there is no point in fight against each other for this, starting we don't have the full code, or even what the possible scenario is, it can be an in-game node, it can be a physycal place or even something else. the best we can do is wait... even if that's irritating

And we all fight eachother
Eachother
While the Biz laughs
Our stress lashes out
at eachother
Eachotherrrrrrrr

So, according to this, we may have a few locations on our hands:
- Bayport, FL
- Mayport, FL
- Newport, FL
- Telford, PA

Along with a decent amount of forts. I dunno if this helps in any way, but, it's something to get us thinking while we get the remaining 3 locations confirmed?

6 minutes ago, MrMroczneMleczko said:

We won't get any new info from biz until we don't get all the pictures, until we don't finish the mystery we don't get fortuna. Screw the new york players, like srsly man.

I would go get pictures if I lived in the US, had a car and didn't have to got to college.

Please keep in mind that New York is a very very large city and getting around isn't always the easiest thing if it's not directly on a mass transit path (and sometimes even if it is...)

That coupled with it being Sunday means a lot of Tenno may not be straying too far from home today. Let's try to cut them a little slack, as much as we may want them to push for the cause.