The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

Just now, beercritch said:

yeah - we think we do 

39.95037 -75.14709

there is a bus shelter at this location that is almost definitely where the picture was taken - just outside the TD bank

ill update the file:

Locals::
    Hidden behind images:
    40.75397, -73.98301         <= NYC                     
    37.74023, -122.40061        <= San Francisco                         F (Or English M) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*

from nowere sourced (IRL Hunters):
    34.0838639,-118.3588854,21z    <= 7753 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, USA     R CONFIRMED
    40.7735795,-73.957883,21z    <= NYC 78th and 3rd Avenue                P CONFIRMED
    40.7739197,-73.9550544,21z    <= NYC 80th and 2nd Ave phone booth        L CONFIRMED

From meta-data:
    39.95201,-75.17349          <= Philidelphia                            T  (Or English I) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*
    39.95037 -75.14709          <= Philly city                            O  CONFIRMED
    40.77052,-73.91834          <= NYC (Tax office)                        NO INFO
    40.6070603,-124.1126467        <= CA Fortuna 95540                        NO INFO

Suspected buzz words::
    Profitable
    Lost Profit
    Profit
    PROFITS

Just now, Trouble3 said:

Wait, are people finding posters that are not given by co-ordinates? Have we got to keep track of red herrings too?

thats the right question to be asking - so far the business has only confirmed 2 codes a corpus T and F but we are expecting him to confirm some of our other finds any time

20th and Chestnut St, Philadelphia: (39.95201,-75.17349) - T [Completed]
Oakdale Avenue, San Francisco: (37.74023, -122.40061) - F [Completed]
Bryant Park, New York: (40.75397, -73.98301) - NOT FOUND
31st and Hoyt Av, New York: (40.77052,-73.91834) - NOT FOUND

Everywhere else: irrelevant. 😛

1 minute ago, LadyFalcia said:

20th and Chestnut St, Philadelphia: (39.95201,-75.17349) - T [Completed]
Oakdale Avenue, San Francisco: (37.74023, -122.40061) - F [Completed]
Bryant Park, New York: (40.75397, -73.98301) - NOT FOUND
31st and Hoyt Av, New York: (40.77052,-73.91834) - NOT FOUND

Everywhere else: irrelevant. 😛

for now, but im going to keep track of them

Edited by dedady

Just now, dedady said:

for know, but im going to keep track of them

Sure, but let's not get focused on all these other sigils when we're still missing half of the ones that matter for this stage of the puzzle.

I'm pretty sure most of the random posters going up can be traced back to a tweet I saw asking Tenno to put up photos of "Warframe ads in New York" so...

vor 5 Minuten schrieb dedady:

yea the reason were thinking its a single local, is because he  asked for one local, and we have 4 locals each with a letter, so and thats extreamly hard to pin on a single location

Biz.: "...befor they do something completely usefull. They giving us the names through coded tags and a few different locations. something about sticking it to the taxman...."
"...where to look for the tags, find them, figure out the code and give me the location..."

Dont we have an Ad near the Tax office in NY???

1 minute ago, LadyFalcia said:

Sure, but let's not get focused on all these other sigils when we're still missing half of the ones that matter for this stage of the puzzle.

I'm pretty sure most of the random posters going up can be traced back to a tweet I saw asking Tenno to put up photos of "Warframe ads in New York" so...

its not that straightforward - last night we had people on the ground looking for posters at the 2 missing NY sites and they came up almost empty - there was one warframe poster found at the hoyt avenue site but it didnt have any corpus letter on it 

3 minutes ago, LadyFalcia said:

At least one person went to the NY coordinates, couldn't find anything in the immediate vicinity and widened their search, finding a few away from the coordinates.

1 minute ago, Tolstoy said:

Biz.: "...befor they do something completely usefull. They giving us the names through coded tags and a few different locations. something about sticking it to the taxman...."
"...where to look for the tags, find them, figure out the code and give me the location..."

Dont we have an Ad near the Tax office in NY???

you mean theses two?

40.7735795,-73.957883,21z    <= NYC 78th and 3rd Avenue                P CONFIRMED
    40.7739197,-73.9550544,21z    <= NYC 80th and 2nd Ave phone booth        L CONFIRMED
the problem is there to far from the given locals, and then too close to each other

1 minute ago, beercritch said:

Just throwing this in here just in case 

At 40.77052 -73.91834 Hoyt Avenue Firren found a poster on a phone booth but it had no corpus letters on it - We all thought it to be an error or the wrong poster but just maybe its supposed to be a blank space

Or maybe, it has some other clue in it, other than Corpus Gliph

3 minutes ago, beercritch said:

Just throwing this in here just in case 

At 40.77052 -73.91834 Hoyt Avenue Firren found a poster on a phone booth but it had no corpus letters on it - We all thought it to be an error or the wrong poster but just maybe its supposed to be a blank space

that could be it, can i get the img?

Some pictures of the co-ordinates we need on Google Maps, just in case that's helpful.

Could we be looking at alternative kinds of adverts, such as posters possibly in the park or inside the buildings? The other two were one on a bus shelter, and one on a billboard, so I don't think they have to be the same type.

Spoiler

nyc-bryantpark.pngnyc-hoytav.png

Edited by LadyFalcia
Added text