The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

vor 1 Minute schrieb DarE-Dheeraj:

It's supposed to be a Location for the shipment, so we need to find a Location Name with these codes

"the Vindicates know where it is and they gave us the location name through coded tags"

we only got 4 coordinates from the Morse Code, but we have more tags than 4

that means, there could be more clues in the PDF which may lead to other tags 

and these clues may lead o "The Location"

if you quote Biz, please do it right... Biz.: "...befor they do something completely usefull. They giving us the names through coded tags and a few different locations. something about sticking it to the taxman...." "...where to look for the tags, find them, figure out the code and give me the location..."

1 minute ago, Tolstoy said:

if you quote Biz, please do it right... Biz.: "...befor they do something completely usefull. They giving us the names through coded tags and a few different locations. something about sticking it to the taxman...." "...where to look for the tags, find them, figure out the code and give me the location..."

Just throwing this out there but I think "sticking it to the taxman" only meant the tags on the ads

WE HAVE 2 CONFIRMED LETTERS. the only two confirmed translate to F and T alphabetically and T and P phonetically. 4 coords. 4 letter nodes. i ran through all 4 letter nodes with F and T as well as the phonetic T and P. absolutely none of them work. HOWEVER. if we also use the 3 from the vid we get 7. so i ran both sets through the 7 letter nodes as well. Stofler is still  on the table alphabetically. But. and this is where it gets interesting. PHONETICALLY. T and P fit into proteus on neptune! This also works for the lore due to neptune being corpus ruled. And on a side note T and P  work neptune as well. 

17 minutes ago, TokezuWF said:

Just throwing this out there but I think "sticking it to the taxman" only meant the tags on the ads

Wasn't one of the ads found outside a tax office?

Guys have we seen  the tags that  appear on the video, and compared it with the tags irl?

In order, they are one that looks like a V, meaning either A, O, E or I, and then an R and an S.

OOOOOH

It's the IRS.

The locations -have- to be near IRS offices. THEY are 'the taxmen' that the vent kids are sticking it to.

Edited by Colyeses

2 minutes ago, TheBlazeD said:

What if said advertisements are found in metro subways in that zone, or even worse on metro wagons passing there?

In metro subways: Yes. Those would be in a set location. On metro wagons? Probably not. I think the players need to focus on the IRS offices.

2 minutes ago, TheBlazeD said:

What if said advertisements are found in metro subways in that zone, or even worse on metro wagons passing there?

That'd be funny if DE paid for advertisement on a specific bus so it would go past that location every day and then it either broke down or was assigned another rout. 

Letters found (top first, bottom last)::
    V FORK             (O)
    I FORK             (T) *DE CONFIRMED*
    M FORK             (F) *DE CONFIRMED*
    URfork FORK     (R)
    Rfork FORK        (P) *DE CONFIRMED*
    II- FORK        (L)

Locals::
    Hidden behind images:
    40.75397,-73.98301             <= NYC                     
    37.74023,-122.40061            <= San Francisco                         F (Or English M) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*

from nowere sourced (IRL Hunters):
    34.0838639,-118.3588854        <= 7753 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, USA     R CONFIRMED
    40.7735795,-73.957883        <= NYC 78th and 3rd Avenue                P CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*
    40.7739197,-73.9550544        <= NYC 80th and 2nd Ave phone booth        L CONFIRMED

From meta-data:
    39.95201,-75.17349          <= Philidelphia                            T  (Or English I) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*
    40.77052,-73.91834          <= NYC (Tax office)                        #sign on maps: "the  business" "turnaround king" "the profit", last line un clear#

found to probably be relevent:
    39.950524, -75.147262          <= Philidelphia 4th and Market            O  CONFIRMED
    40.6070603,-124.1126467        <= CA Fortuna 95540                        NO INFO

8 minutes ago, Night42mar said:

WE HAVE 2 CONFIRMED LETTERS. the only two confirmed translate to F and T alphabetically and T and P phonetically. 4 coords. 4 letter nodes. i ran through all 4 letter nodes with F and T as well as the phonetic T and P. absolutely none of them work. HOWEVER. if we also use the 3 from the vid we get 7. so i ran both sets through the 7 letter nodes as well. Stofler is still  on the table alphabetically. But. and this is where it gets interesting. PHONETICALLY. T and P fit into proteus on neptune! This also works for the lore due to neptune being corpus ruled. And on a side note T and P  work neptune as well. 

we have two DE confirmed letters cause they've been offline since the others were found. All of the found letters are on warframe adverts in the same style so we can assume they're also still part of the code. We only assumed there were 4 originally cause we only found 4 coordinates in the pdf but there could've been more. Either way we won't know until the new york locations are found and posted

Guys dont overthink this. be patient and calm.
2 confirmed  letters;

Alphabetically: F T
Phonetically: T P

4 coords. 4 letter node: None fit these letters

Add the 3 from the  vid for 7 letters.

Alphabetically: Stofler works

Phonetically: Proteus works. Proteus also works for the lore because its on neptune. neptune also has 7 letters and works phonetically.

My bet is on proteus.