The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

1 minute ago, Colyeses said:

Some of the Corpus settlement tilesets have a large number of 'platforms', including one in a gorge. I'm going to run some tests on Neptune tilesets.

Lmao, every single node on this game has some kind of platform. Chill a bit

Think DE don't expect we solve this so quickly and maybe attached the FORTUNA release to it, now they are figuring out how to hide another coordinates to make us keep searching to delay fortuna...

The Business: "Four more tags came in. You're exceeding my expectations, Outworlders. But there are still more tags out there. I'll have more information for you soon."

Just now, MrMroczneMleczko said:

Wait i found slightly opened vents above the platforms at neptune, they also have some kind of glow to them idk if that was there before? but i cant get inside tried to spam operator tp ill try with nova maybe i will glitch or smth

Which platforms?

il y a 1 minute, Eewec a dit :

Seriously. People still ignore Euro{p}a Va{l}e{f}{o}{r} Excava{t}ion....

that's quite a forced way to find a solution, just finding some letters we need in a quite long sequence of words. And again, exploring those nodes will bring no good. We just have to provide Biz with the tags

à l’instant, Deathguard9000 a dit :

or you know, start exploring

Yeah, send me a ticket to go overseas. Y'know, I'm telling NY fellas so they don't have to spend a lot. I'm not gonna tell everyone to go there since it would be idiotic. Nobody got hundreds to sopend justo to find an ad on a wall...

We just need to get the last ads, until then, all are speculations that leads to no place, also there is no point in fight against each other for this, starting we don't have the full code, or even what the possible scenario is, it can be an in-game node, it can be a physycal place or even something else. the best we can do is wait... even if that's irritating