The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

Just so you know, on the Biblical line of thought, I looked up Joshua, (6th book) in the RHE version, and looked at verse 8 and verse 4. (there is no 84th verse)
The only interesting note is as followes: 7

"And when Josue had ended his words, and the seven priests blew the seven trumpets before the ark of the covenant of the Lord,"

"And on the seventh day the priests shall take the seven trumpets, which are used in the jubilee, and shall go before the ark of the covenant: and you shall go about the city seven times, and the priests shall sound the trumpets."

1 minute ago, NeroAugustine said:

Just so you know, on the Biblical line of thought, I looked up Joshua, (6th book) in the RHE version, and looked at verse 8 and verse 4. (there is no 84th verse)
The only interesting note is as followes: 7

"And when Josue had ended his words, and the seven priests blew the seven trumpets before the ark of the covenant of the Lord,"

"And on the seventh day the priests shall take the seven trumpets, which are used in the jubilee, and shall go before the ark of the covenant: and you shall go about the city seven times, and the priests shall sound the trumpets."

ok so something to do with 7

hace 27 minutos, TehnoDoc99 dijo:

Files name is 6rhe84, now look at the numbers:

22, 23, 24
84, 85
142, 143

We have an F, and Five in between 6 and 84. Perhaps Frhe, or 5rhe, or something like that?!

6hre84 , Frhe , 5rhe, it looks like unicode to me, i will try to convert'em see what i got

I'm not sure if it's mentioned already, but there is a comma at the end of the second-last line (i.e. after the roman numerals for 143). While it's not the only comma in the list, it is the only one at the end of a line, which may imply a different grouping to that shown for each line. Not sure of the significance of that.