Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

il y a 11 minutes, -S-O-Yetili a dit :

Really guys? hahahahaha ❤️

After all... we all FIT together ! 😄

Now the Buisness is saying that he never heard of the USA (freedom will knock soon at his door...); Canada; or the CZ. He's asking for the current weather at those place.

If you want deep depth lore, you can go back to sleep 😄

--edit:

Answer writen by emojii & stuff: " Help "

Business:

Citation

I'm afraid I can't help you with the weather, Outworlders...at least not without Orokin technology.
Hmm, I see you're interested in talking to me, but this method appears to be complicated.
I will try an other route.
Would you like that ?

Edited by Umbriellan

Heh... the second his post is up, you can't add any more emoji because there are already too many.   He's asking for Orokin tech and *nobody* managed to get either Orokin item in before more emojis were locked out.   ::sigh::

Not sure if there's a significance to the letters - HIS, LIFT, YOUR MOM, HELP, THR DC so far...   Given the YOUR MOM, I'm guessing it's players, not The Business.

And now THRNDC... 

Edited by Zgwortz

He's stopped - here's all the things he said:

Outworlders, I’m working on upgrading the comms so we can speak here again. In the meantime, maybe you can use those little symbols you like so much to communicate...

Not sure what nose means, but okay, let’s try. Hello?

H I! Glad to see this works. But first, I need to verify your Solaris United affiliation:
What do we all do together?

Affiliation confirmed. Excellent. Let’s chat.
Where on Earth are you from, Outworlders?

Brazil, United States, Canada...Czech Republic, Ukraine...my goodness, I've never even heard of some of these places. What's the weather like where you are right now?

I'm afraid I can't help you with the weather, Outworlders...at least not without Orokin technology.

Hmm, I see you're interested in talking to me, but this method appears to be complicated. 
I'll try to find a different route. 
Would you like that?

Crossed swords. Perfect. I'll take that as an affirmative, Outworlders. 
I'll be in touch again soon. 
Stay sharp. :SU_Sigil:

Il y a 10 heures, Zgwortz a dit :

If I were to try to make up some kind of hidden message out of that mess, I'd be looking on Earth, during some weather, with some sharp Orokin tech for some kind of route. 😛

I will more tend to think that DE wants to create a bit of "living" vibe out of Business & if he really tries to open a new communication route, where we could talk with him more often : he will be more careless & so vulnerable to the Taxmen.

And so: I wonder if the opening for Fortuna would be a special rescue Event : to save Business & all of what he could bring to us as an NPC in Fortuna.

(Tennos would have to do this event, because we're empathic piece of void for a good part of our population - or for the futur profit that such rescue could do, creating one juicy debt toward the Solaris United... pick your poison)

As I do believe that Business is only talking according to the US/Canadian's time, (it leaves us to a comfortable 2h before any new messages), I want to ask for your opinions: 

The Taxmen working near Fortuna as supposed to be composed most of Repossession-Team - so the most basic grunts, with help of MOA and in case of demonstrations or mass-resistance: few bursas & oxium osprey.

The interaction with the Tennos are not yet known (or we suppose) by them. If it's the case: it would be easy for us (so: new player content available?) - but the Corpus will react quickly to avoid the loss of all Fortuna.

Could it be possible to be opposed to special anti-tenno forces ? As in the Valkyr Prime's trailer (sentient projector) or somekind of Zanuka's abduction on Warframe; or any kind of event forcing us to play the (2nd Dream spoiler) Operator for a "short" time ?

33 minutes ago, Umbriellan said:

As I do believe that Business is only talking according to the US/Canadian's time, (it leaves us to a comfortable 2h before any new messages), I want to ask for your opinions: 

Several time there had been communication where it was around midnight or 1 hour AM, where people usually sleep. I wouldn't especially call that "accordingly" to our time xD most of us are sleeping, at that point. 

il y a 3 minutes, mikakor a dit :

Several time there had been communication where it was around midnight or 1 hour AM, where people usually sleep. I wouldn't especially call that "accordingly" to our time xD most of us are sleeping, at that point. 

Really ? For me (France - GMT+1), yesterday he started at 19h00 (7h PM - dinner time ! 😄) & the latest I saw was 02h00 (2h AM)

For example: the Prime Stream is at 7h PM in Canada, but 1AM for Western Europe.

2 minutes ago, Umbriellan said:

Really ? For me (France - GMT+1), yesterday he started at 19h00 (7h PM - dinner time ! 😄) & the latest I saw was 02h00 (2h AM)

For example: the Prime Stream is at 7h PM in Canada, but 1AM for Western Europe.

Maybe that he send his messages so late because it's when most Corpus sleeps? ( If they need to sleep. ) 

TRANSMISSION INCOMING

" I have a new update for the server that should upgrade the comms channel and fix a few bugs. You’ll need to accept the download on your end."

========================================
|==:: Version 5.24 starting output ::==|
========================================

System update required. 

Accept? Y/N  (Threshold = 2,000)

We are already at 3500 "Y" xD I wonder what this thing will do...

Edited by mikakor

Citation

======================================== |==:: Version 6.0 ::==| ========================================

Welcome to the latest version! This update includes:

- Potentially improved #open_comms communication stability

- Fixed bug with empty transmission messages in #solarisunited

- Added new protocols for unauthorized user detection

Please handle with care!

Edited by Umbriellan

Just now, IntheCoconut said:

Did you vote yes or no?

I voted yes, and it's back, now. It surprised me a little, didn't thought it would litterally turn it off for a moment xD 

3 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

I don't get this ARG. I am on this Discord though, but I have never done anything. Can someone explain it to me? 

DM or in discord? (to not spam this thread)

They sometimes send private invite to their server, that gets destroyed after a few hours. You'll catch one eventually. Keep an eye on this thread!