Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

5 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

22, 23, 24

84, 85

142, 143

11 numbers in 7 lines.

the pdf has 7 blocks of text

what if the number corresponds to the letter in each block of text?

There's also 11 words with numbers mixed with it

1 minute ago, zetheros1 said:

"The right group of Outworlders creates a tribe, one that is full of ambition and zeal. Take to the snow, show them who we are. Assemble and bring back the flare. First and only first. Head these words"

Now we're figuring out where to cause another distraction, I think

Wherever there is snow, if it even is a specific node this time. But yes, I agree with this theory.

3 minutes ago, zetheros1 said:

"The right group of Outworlders creates a tribe, one that is full of ambition and zeal. Take to the snow, show them who we are. Assemble and bring back the flare. First and only first. Head these words"

Now we're figuring out where to cause another distraction, I think

this might just be about how they chose venus for their new tribe

I keep sharing this in discord, but here:

From the error log:
```
22 23 24
84 85
132 143
```
PDF password `openthehorn`
Hidden message from PDF: `"The right group of Outworlders creates a tribe, one that is full of ambition and zeal. Take to the snow, show them who we are. Assemble and bring back the flare. First and only first. Head these words."`
Numbers from the PDF: `31423837503`
Numbered words from the PDF `G3ntleman 1n 4ladyship Improve2d f3et favour8ble assur3 7horoughly a5pplauded C0nsider 3may.`

10 minutes ago, Anonfox12345 said:

When I open the pdf in Preview (mac) and do cmd-A, I get some strange overlapping highlights in ADDITION to the lines about outworlders and such. Can't get it to copy into a text file though. 

BREAKTHROUGH:

Turns out, selecting all and copying into an actual word-processor (not a plaintext editor) gets me the following text, hidden on the bottom as a bunch of pictures (I can select and resize as an image, to make it clear) of white letters on transparent background. Highlighting in black let me decode this: 

fffhhlhlllbbddiiiiiOOTttttttteeeeeeesssoooooPnmnnrrrrraaraaaacGGuuwuz..

If anyone has any idea what this might mean, if anything, please help!

hace 3 minutos, NeroAugustine dijo:
hace 5 minutos, AlphaPHENIX dijo:

Wherever there is snow, if it even is a specific node this time. But yes, I agree with this theory.

Maybe we need to look for words like Tribe, Zeal, Flare, and maybe Head? What are Venus's nodes named?

"the tribe" and all that is reffer to the tenno

hace 7 minutos, zetheros1 dijo:

"The right group of Outworlders creates a tribe, one that is full of ambition and zeal" it could easly reffer to us, to the tenno, and "Take to the snow, show them who we are" is refered of how the solaris invited us to the orb vallis... i think