Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lanka Riven Price

Sacouli

Hello

i would like to know a lanka riven with +129% multishot , +224% Basic dmg and -26% Dmg for infested . Worth how much ?

because  i bought it for 600 pl and i dont know if it was a good deal and are those stats good for a lanka ?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

but isnt it used to price it overall instead of seeing if its godly or trash?

i mean, comparing your riven based on what other people sold it for doesnt seem too usefull because of the difference in stats.

i posted the semlar to show him how much a lanka rivens sells for, then he can check himself the individual prices to get a better idea, however i watched some of them myself and a damage multi lanka riven with no negative goes for 1600, his riven got a nice negative so he can go up 2000 2500, if i was him i would simply use the riven myself. 

but should we base the price in the site on the average price of a riven?

5 minutes ago, COATTOQUALUNQUE said:

i posted the semlar to show him how much a lanka rivens sells for

or on how much a good rivens would be sold for?

5 minutes ago, COATTOQUALUNQUE said:

a damage multi lanka riven with no negative goes for 1600

cause the average price there is 1600 aswell.

Edited by (PS4)Pizza_Parker

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

but the price in the site would be based on the average price of the riven?

or ihow much good rivens are sold for?

cause the average price there is 1600 aswell.

i think good lanka  rivens can go up 2k-3k, like op riven, then the average goes for 1600, and then i dont know its a free market you can sell a riven for whatever weapon for 1000000 or 10, price is up to you

Just now, COATTOQUALUNQUE said:

i think good lanka  rivens can go up 2k-3k, like op riven, then the average goes for 1600, and then i dont know its a free market you can sell a riven for whatever weapon for 1000000 or 10, price is up to you

i see... its just that the prices seem so wrong there...

a pox riven (which is a pretty good weapon) goes for 60p, meanwhile a kraken (trash weapon) goes for 40p on the site.

and this is based on the average price?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

i see... its just that the prices seem so wrong there...

a pox riven (which is a pretty good weapon) goes for 60p, meanwhile a kraken (trash weapon) goes for 40p on the site.

and this is based on the average price?

before poe and snipers buffs, lanka rivens were cheap, i got mine for 100 just because i bought it before poe, but now since the best way to get arcanes is the lanka, a lot of people want a riven for it, demand raises the price, this doesn't mean lanka was a bad weapon before poe, it was one of the hardest hitting weapons in the game, now pox rivens are 60 average like you said but maybe one day pox will be particularly useful for something , so the price will go up, (also there are a lot of good weapons that arent very popular so rivens sells for low) about the kraken i doubt someone will buy a kraken riven for 40 p, those are prices taken from trade chat, and as i said before warframe economy its free market you can sell anything for whatever price you want.

Keep in mind that the prices on sites like riven.market are what the sellers are asking. The price upon which the buyer and seller eventually agree (in other words the actual worth) is often much lower. Also, always check how old the listings are.

That said, it was a very good deal. Lanka rivens with dmg+multi and negligible negative usually change hands for more than twice what you paid, on pc. Those stats are nice if you don't mind using high zoom levels for their crit chances bonus.

-----

Lastly and just FYI, this should have been asked in "players helping players", the feedback here is intended for the developpers 🙂

Edited by Robolaser

Lanka's primary use is in Eidolon hunting for taking down limbs. Chroma is the usual limb-killer people will be running in Eidolon hunts, and +damage on riven isn't a great stat for Chroma because of how Vex Armor works. Multishot is great but damage is worse than crit chance, crit damage, electric, and heat. For non-Chroma frames this riven is really good, but the meta limb-breaker is Chroma as I said before. All in all a pretty mediocre riven, but even mediocre Lanka rivens sell for a lot. I would try to sell it for around 1600 for now and then slowly go down in price over days or a week if there are no buyers. 

I've heard Lanka isn't that hot anymore for eidolons, Rubico Prime being the new king of the hill. And then there's two pretty good alternatives for a different frame that have much cheaper rivens. You could say superior to Rubico Prime in the right hands.