Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

banned for no reason

alirezano3rati

Question

hello,  days ago i logged into warframe, and   saw the answer that i've been banned from the game!  i've double checked the eula, and i saw that i've done nothing wrong,  the worse thing i've done on this game was saying F***  corpus, grineer, etc. and that could, in worse situation be a chat ban, but i've done some googling, and seen people saying that they have been banned and support didn't unban them, they all were for no reason i also contacted the support and received no answer, and according to google their answer will be no, some people recommended contacting the DE, i might do that if support doesnt answer me and the reason i post this was because of other topics that said support didn't help them. so my question is, has this happened to someone else too? a bug or a problem from my side? and how to contact DE?

i know creating another account to post here was something wrong and i'm sorry for it but my main account got banned from the forum, also  

5 answers to this question

i know i was just asking some questions if this is  a regular thing to happen or what, i did it because i was super angry of my time lost in the game and i hoped that the support would unban me but the googling worried me and their late reply 5 days added to that so  i posted here because of being nervous. 😄

sorry for my poor english

Nobody here in the Forum will be able to help you with your problem. Asking for players who have experienced a similar issue will mostly result in the same answer I just gave you ^^'

If your account got banned the best action to do is contacting support with a ticket:
https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Depending on the Category/Problem you are having an answer/reaction from support might take some time. Please keep in mind that the Support does not work officially during the weekend. Furthermore I suggest that you do not create multiple tickets about the same topic since this will only lead to a longer waiting-time (and is an absolute "no-go")

still, good luck^^

Edited by Fabpsi
~penguins