Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1% Nightmare Mod Drops: Welcome To Space Farmville

StuffedTurkey007

Here we go again. Let me translate the posters intentions:

"I want to have all mods for free, i dont want to spend time getting something. F*** all people off which took time getting rare mods with 1% chance. So give it to me GIVE IT TO ME NOW."

forgot the crying......

*cry* *cry* *cry*

(by the way i got all nightmare mods before the event, as you can imagine from my post (also lethal torrent and vigor a few days ago))

I never thought I'd see the day. Someone who actually LIKES grinding. Lucky you, you'll have lots of fun with this game. Then there's me who gets bored quickly of doing the same thing over and over for a 1% chance to find a good item.

Edit: Since the drop tables have been updated with new mods, I really hope they increased the chances of the 1% mods to 3-4%

Edited by StuffedTurkey007

I guess farming for 3 weeks isn't as long as other players? :3 

For one mod? Eh, there are people who've spent longer than that farming for multishots/thunderbolt/etc. But eh, there you got about average luck for a 1% chance mod personally.

But, just because you got lucky and aren't having trouble finding mods doesn't mean you're the new standard. AKA, you got lucky.

For one mod? Eh, there are people who've spent longer than that farming for multishots/thunderbolt/etc. But eh, there you got about average luck for a 1% chance mod personally.

But, just because you got lucky and aren't having trouble finding mods doesn't mean you're the new standard. AKA, you got lucky.

That's true I guess I understand now. Also the longest mod I had to farm for is split chamber which took me about 300 hours or so that's most of my play time!

I never thought I'd see the day. Someone who actually LIKES grinding. Lucky you, you'll have lots of fun with this game. Then there's me who gets bored quickly of doing the same thing over and over for a 1% chance to find a good item.

Edit: Since the drop tables have been updated with new mods, I really hope they increased the chances of the 1% mods to 3-4%

Youre missing the point, this game is about grinding.

Whats left in this game when u got all frames all weapons and all mods ? Nothing......so far.

I can tell you, when i have everything i will quit the game i suppose or the developers add other content another pvp system ore i dont know....something to extend the gameplay.

That's true I guess I understand now. Also the longest mod I had to farm for is split chamber which took me about 300 hours or so that's most of my play time!

=) Took me 168 xini runs to get Focus (3% chance) i got exploding arrows (1% chance) after the second! xini run ^^.....i also found multishot for pistol and rifle after 290 hours. ^^

Edited by Tearchen

Youre missing the point, this game is about grinding.

Whats left in this game when u got all frames all weapons and all mods ? Nothing......so far.

I can tell you, when i have everything i will quit the game i suppose or the developers add other content another pvp system ore i dont know....something to extend the gameplay.

IMO forcing people to grind for good weapons/mods doesn't really extend the gameplay, it simply drags it out. Grinding in moderation is good - it makes you actually earn what you are rewarded with. But there is no moderation in 1%. At that point it's not "earning" it, it's praying to the RNG gods for the 40th time while you do the same mission again and again, until you snap out of your zombified state and decide there are more fun games to play that don't require absurd amounts of grinding. Some people don't mind being in an unthinking or relaxing state, but I play games for the mental stimulation (I love strategy games), and repetitiveness gets to me more than most people, so I quit playing games when they get repetitive, rather than continue doing the same thing for uber legendary +6 greatsword.

I think the devs are on the right track when they say the key to making the game more fun is to add new content. Making people play the same content over and over for a rare reward isn't exactly a great way to get people to play your game.

Edit: I reiterate, 3-4% is all I'm asking. Moderation.

Edited by StuffedTurkey007

There's a charged chamber mod available in the void. Granted, it's less powerful, but it's there.

it's not just "less powerful" it's 150% weaker AND costs 2 more modpoints at max. It's worthless, and should really just become primed chamber, or get the same stats and primed gets a melee channel effect.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1