Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1% Nightmare Mod Drops: Welcome To Space Farmville

StuffedTurkey007

I have done 30 Nightmare missions and not a single rare mod - the only ones I have are Blaze and Hammer Shot from Nightmare weekend. It takes hours to get these rare mods - hours of the same missions over and over. I imagine Farmville feels like this, and I unfortunately know Runescape does. If DE wants more of my money they should make their game less grindy. I'm ok with some grind but 1% really grinds my gears.

I hiiiiighly doubt it's 1%. Probably some guy feeling burnt after missing the event added that in or something. Remember, the wiki isn't exactly the most official place. It can be editted and changed by anyone.

More than just one guy:

I have done 30 Nightmare missions and not a single rare mod

Lethal Torrent may not be 1%, but Blaze and Hammer Shot are.

Here we go again. Let me translate the posters intentions:

"I want to have all mods for free, i dont want to spend time getting something. F*** all people off which took time getting rare mods with 1% chance. So give it to me GIVE IT TO ME NOW."

forgot the crying......

*cry* *cry* *cry*

(by the way i got all nightmare mods before the event, as you can imagine from my post (also lethal torrent and vigor a few days ago))

Edited by Tearchen

More than just one guy:

Lethal Torrent may not be 1%, but Blaze and Hammer Shot are.

Actually, 1 in 30 chance isn't a 1% chance. People need to stop saying "This item is rare, so it has a 1% chance of dropping". Someone earlier in this thread stated they got it in 6 tries. That's a 1 in 6 chance. Not exactly 1% either. 

Now if someone actually datamined it and it truly is 1%, then okay. I'd happily agree that's a horribly low chance.

If they do it every month or so, I won't complain. Still is weird they can't just make it just as viable to do nightmare mode itself if you want a rare nightmare mod. 3-4% is all I'm asking.

you have no idea what the chance may be in the system. and the chances are not a X% to get it, because the pool size has more of an effect on if you'll get a specific thing than the chance on the item itself does.

it's going to be many weeks before any community data about drops will be accurate again. because the entire system was rebuilt. 

so, all of the Nightmare mods that say 1%, i can guarantee are incorrect. it'll be fixed once a general consensus about the average chance can be found. 

for that matter, in the past i got Blaze after doing ~40-50 Nightmare missions. not bad, for how powerful it is. 

same for Hammer Shot. again, not bad for how powerful it is. 

the Nightmare missions require more attention, but overall aren't really more 'difficult' than normal missions, IMO. 

Actually, 1 in 30 chance isn't a 1% chance. People need to stop saying "This item is rare, so it has a 1% chance of dropping". Someone earlier in this thread stated they got it in 6 tries. That's a 1 in 6 chance. Not exactly 1% either. 

btw, the drop tables never add up to 100%. 

you have no idea what the chance may be in the system. and the chances are not a X% to get it, because the pool size has more of an effect on if you'll get a specific thing than the chance on the item itself does.

it's going to be many weeks before any community data about drops will be accurate again. because the entire system was rebuilt. 

so, all of the Nightmare mods that say 1%, i can guarantee are incorrect. it'll be fixed once a general consensus about the average chance can be found. 

for that matter, in the past i got Blaze after doing ~40-50 Nightmare missions. not bad, for how powerful it is. 

same for Hammer Shot. again, not bad for how powerful it is. 

the Nightmare missions require more attention, but overall aren't really more 'difficult' than normal missions, IMO. 

btw, the drop tables never add up to 100%. 

Tier 1 Nightmare  | Chance   | Interval

Ice Storm             | 15.18%    | 0.1518

Stunning Speed  | 15.18%    |0.3035

Hammer Shot      | 1.01%      |0.3136

Wildfire                | 15.18%   | 0.4653

Accelerated Blast | 15.18%  | 0.6171

Blaze                    | 1.01%    | 1.6271

Constitution          |7.37%     | 0.7008

Fortitude               |7.37%    | 0.7745

Focus Energy        |15.18% | 0.9263

Rending Strike       |7.37%   |1.0000

Pwnatron's data

Edited by HotHotShot

Here we go again. Let me translate the posters intentions:

"I want to have all mods for free, i dont want to spend time getting something. F*** all people off which took time getting rare mods with 1% chance. So give it to me GIVE IT TO ME NOW."

forgot the crying......

*cry* *cry* *cry*

(by the way i got all nightmare mods before the event, as you can imagine from my post (also lethal torrent and vigor a few days ago))

This!
I don't see why people have a hard time finding mods really. I know I was lucky enough to get most mods when nightmare first came out except for a hammer shot which only took me three weeks to farm In my opinion drops are okay maybe bumping the chance up would be good but. But I rather like the long time it takes to get mods. It makes me feel better once I get them at last.

Tier 1 Nightmare  | Chance   | Interval

Ice Storm             | 15.18%    | 0.1518

Stunning Speed  | 15.18%    |0.3035

Hammer Shot      | 1.01%      |0.3136

Wildfire                | 15.18%   | 0.4653

Accelerated Blast | 15.18%  | 0.6171

Blaze                    | 1.01%    | 1.6271

Constitution          |7.37%     | 0.7008

Fortitude               |7.37%    | 0.7745

Focus Energy        |15.18% | 0.9263

Rending Strike       |7.37%   |1.0000

Pwnatron's data

Okay, if that's true then..wow. Why 1%? That's...really odd. I can understand them being a lower chance than the others, but... 1%?