Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The second part to The Sacrifice

(PSN)ExcuseMyLagg13

So, in this recent update, all we got was a prologue, but no main quest. I was expecting a new quest, not just a prolouge, not that it was bad, but also very irritating. Now we gotta wait another 2-5 months for a new quest update, and i hate waiting. So next time, can we all please see a new Prolouge and a New Main quest to go with it?????

While I'm not a huge fan of waiting 2-5 months for a mainline quest, It's not much of a bother where I'm gonna throw a fit when I find that the next mainline quest will be a wait. What I don't really like is having to wait that long for a quest that is only 30 minutes to an hour long and to have to return to a content drought. What I hope is that the New War will bring a lot of new stuff for us to do and will add a lot more to the game as a whole. (Railjack is supposedly coming before TNW so I'm hoping that elements of Railjack will be included in TNW)

4 hours ago, (XB1)GameNerd300 said:

While I'm not a huge fan of waiting 2-5 months for a mainline quest, It's not much of a bother where I'm gonna throw a fit when I find that the next mainline quest will be a wait. What I don't really like is having to wait that long for a quest that is only 30 minutes to an hour long and to have to return to a content drought. What I hope is that the New War will bring a lot of new stuff for us to do and will add a lot more to the game as a whole. (Railjack is supposedly coming before TNW so I'm hoping that elements of Railjack will be included in TNW)

But, what is their definition of war, i hope that its a questline where we actually kill loutus, because as it turns out, ballas isnt a bad guy, he gave us the sentient slayer. So this next huge update better have a new planet, cause i would like huge open world space for a full out war!

Edited by (PS4)BB-8820

16 hours ago, (PS4)BB-8820 said:

But, what is their definition of war, i hope that its a questline where we actually kill loutus, because as it turns out, ballas isnt a bad guy, he gave us the sentient slayer. So this next huge update better have a new planet, cause i would like huge open world space for a full out war!

I, and a lot of other people, were predicting Sacrifice to be something like this, a great big strike against Ballas, possibly even bringing Hunhow into it since we'd have a common enemy. Turned out we did not. From that, I've learned to expect the unexpected, erring on the side of a more intimate, personal story.

Generally speaking, don't trust your first instinct about a situation in Warframe's story. Things are rarely what they seem.