Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Traces, and their Alerts

SunsetRain

Isn't it a bit ridiculous that void trace alerts only give 20? (I've never seen more or less)

You cant even do anything with 20, and most relic runs give more traces when getting 10 reactant.
I suggest an increase in the void trace amount, in both alerts and in relic runs.
Nothing insane, but a slight increase. I have more relics than I know what to do with, but Its honestly the most boring thing in the world grinding for void traces. I have literally fallen asleep doing relic runs trying to farm void traces because of how boring it is.
This is something that is important to me because a game where I've invested so much time, emotion, and money shouldn't bore me literally to sleep.
If nothing else, make it a resource you can buy with plat, or trade able with ducats, or something. 

17 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Void Trace alerts are allowed to give you more than your limit. They are designed to be obtained by using a Relic on a Fissure mission.

What.
Ok and what good would 20 extra void traces do if they can go beyond my capacity to hold them? My limit is like 1k or something. My point is that they're not giving enough per-mission

Trace alerts gave 10. Some time ago, they were increased to give 20.

The average amount of traces earned from a fissure is 18. 10 was literally a waste of time. 20 is statistically more than opening a relic will award.

So in that sense, 20 makes sense. However, there is no endless multiplier in an alert, and you cannot open a relic. So it still feels like a gyp.

58 minutes ago, SunsetRain said:

and most relic runs give more traces when getting 10 reactant.
I suggest an increase in the void trace amount, in both alerts and in relic runs.

The average trace amount from a fissure run is right around 18 to 20.  I forget the exact math but saying "most" runs give you more than 20 is hyperbole.

Beyond that, making the grind just a little painful is how DE sells you a booster and continue earning a profit.  The sooner people learn that the game is "balanced" around having a booster and thus making you *want* a booster the sooner we'll stop seeing threads like this.  You don't have to like this fact but it *is* a fact all the same.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

The average trace amount from a fissure run is right around 18 to 20.  I forget the exact math but saying "most" runs give you more than 20 is hyperbole.

Beyond that, making the grind just a little painful is how DE sells you a booster and continue earning a profit.  The sooner people learn that the game is "balanced" around having a booster and thus making you *want* a booster the sooner we'll stop seeing threads like this.  You don't have to like this fact but it *is* a fact all the same.

complain long enough and someones bound to give in, but I agree with everything you said.