Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Can I Find The Radial Javelin For Excalibur?

BarbatosLR

Question

So I had a radial javelin power mod for my warframe Excalibur, but then the next day it seem to be no longer on my list of mods anymore for some strange reason I been trying to fix and figure out. So I decide to find it on difference planets and missions but I can't seem to get it so please help me so I can try to get back :'(

18 answers to this question

This is really odd, since last I checked the game does NOT allow you to sell, or fuse your last copy of an ability card.

It could be that it is equipped and you dont notice, I say look very carefully through your warframe mod page and try to find it.

If you do infact DON'T have it, then contact support, they should be able to give you one.

Warframe ubers are one of the hardest mods to find, some are easy than normal rares, some even harder, Radial Javelin is pretty hard to find, so I wish you good luck on finding it fellow Tenno.

Thanks i'll try my best!! I won't give up until I find it even if I have to fight an army of Stalkers to get it!!

I sold my 30 lvl potato'd Excalibur, because I fused his Radial Javelin (Before the safety lock) when mod system 2.0 went live and I had no ide what is this all about (Yes, I'm playing this game long enough, to remember what "datamass" was). Good, that I had my Rhino, who became my main frame.

Warframe Ultis are nearly impossible to obtain from enemies.  At least I was struggling few weeks using Radial Blind as my ulti, and had no Radial Javelin drop. To be hones, I found this one pretty recently, in Void I believe.

This is really odd, since last I checked the game does NOT allow you to sell, or fuse your last copy of an ability card.

It could be that it is equipped and you dont notice, I say look very carefully through your warframe mod page and try to find it.

If you do infact DON'T have it, then contact support, they should be able to give you one.

Seriously??!! You can do that!!!??? Wait you mean like get one free??!! Oh S#&$ I didn't know we could do that! But how can we be certain they'll even do give a free radial javelin mod? I mean they gotta believe me first or else they'll think i'm lying and it would be a waste of time but still thanks.

Every assembled frame comes with set of all four abilities. It's not like DE will give you all those mods.

Well I might as well give a shot since I have nopody else to turn to, beside its kinda weird and strange that my radial javelin would randomly disappear from my warframe like that and it makes its unfair for me in a way.

This.

Get to support if you really can't find it and you still own your Excalibur frame (not sold). And get to it quickly.

This.

Get to support if you really can't find it and you still own your Excalibur frame (not sold). And get to it quickly.

Your right I better get--WAIT A MINUTE I DON'T WHERE AND WHICH SUPPORTS TO TAKE ON THESE FORUMS! !!! I haven't been on this for so long I forget where's where SOMEBODY PLEASE TO A DERICT LINK TO THAT PLEASE!!!?? Live are at stake here sorry that going a bit too far BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!

Your right I better get--WAIT A MINUTE I DON'T WHERE AND WHICH SUPPORTS TO TAKE ON THESE FORUMS! !!! I haven't been on this for so long I forget where's where SOMEBODY PLEASE TO A DERICT LINK TO THAT PLEASE!!!?? Live are at stake here sorry that going a bit too far BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!

I....

Oh my god, I don't even know where support is!...

-looks at bottom of page-

Oh there it is. o3o I forget I still have to inquire about that Glaive bouncing off items if that is "intended".

I....

Oh my god, I don't even know where support is!...

-looks at bottom of page-

Oh there it is. o3o I forget I still have to inquire about that Glaive bouncing off items if that is "intended".

Whoa geez "well than you anyway" you don't need to that sarcastic so I went a little over board not my fault no arguing with anybody for god sake.

Whoa geez "well than you anyway" you don't need to that sarcastic so I went a little over board not my fault no arguing with anybody for god sake.

...No seriously, I didn't know where support is until you asked for the link so I actively was going to look for it then noticed it was at the bottom of the page.

You have no idea how stupid I felt. ._. Programming seems to have fried my brain. Anyway I wish you luck getting that Radial Jav, it ain't an easy one to find. (I've been laying off that Glaive question because I had no idea where support is, shame on me.)

...No seriously, I didn't know where support is until you asked for the link so I actively was going to look for it then noticed it was at the bottom of the page.

You have no idea how stupid I felt. ._. Programming seems to have fried my brain. Anyway I wish you luck getting that Radial Jav, it ain't an easy one to find. (I've been laying off that Glaive question because I had no idea where support is, shame on me.)

Its okay man I understand and thank you for trying to help me out with this problem i just sent a message to the support place so now I'm waiting for my answer and my mod BACK!