Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixing the "riven" problem

(PSN)XxDrakenguardxX

8 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

Your logic is broken. Let's give the hard example.

You're being mugged in a back alley. In fact, you DID get mugged. But this guy's crazy. Robbing you of your belongings isn't enough. He's going to kill you.

SUDDENLY, the Batmobile - the likes of which having not been seen for 15 years; Batman being presumed dead; NOBODY EVER relying or counting on him showing up ever again - SMASHES through several dumpsters as it ROARS its way to you and the robber.

Batman LUNGES OUT from the convertible roof, tackles the shocked criminal in the same blurred movement, lets loose several thundering forearms into various critical points of the guy's body, and within a couple swift & unseen movements, all you know is that he finally pulls on a rope and the criminal is sent flying upward from some mechanism, tied up, and left dangling about 20 feet from the ground. Without looking at you, he casually tosses you your wallet and you barely catch it as it hits your chest.

"You dropped this."

He begins to swiftly stride back to his vehicle.

QUICK! Do you tell him he's useless because you couldn't rely on him for the past 15 years?!?

Okay then how's this?

In those 15 years our friends and family all died and he did nothing should I forgive that he ignored us for 15 years because i was saved by him once?

In those situation i would ask him'where in the friggin hell were you for all those years?'

By the way it seems like its no more riven talk and seems like our difference in what we think would never change so let's get rid of the police story. People kept asking DE for re-balancing rivens but they didnt. Which made people believe there will be no more re-balancing. 

4 minutes ago, Xenonthetenno said:

Okay then how's this?

In those 15 years our friends and family all died and he did nothing should I forgive that he ignored us for 15 years because i was saved by him once?

YES LMFAO! WHAT??????????

He doesn't OWE you!

PLUS you don't KNOW him! Maybe he was IN A COMA from PROTECTING SOMEONE 15 years ago!

Just exactly HOW entitled are you?????????? You would SERIOUSLY not be grateful for him saving your life, just because you had other problems in your life he did not save you from??????????

WHAT????????????????????

8 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

YES LMFAO! WHAT??????????

He doesn't OWE you!

PLUS you don't KNOW him! Maybe he was IN A COMA from PROTECTING SOMEONE 15 years ago!

Just exactly HOW entitled are you?????????? You would SERIOUSLY not be grateful for him saving your life, just because you had other problems in your life he did not save you from??????????

WHAT????????????????????

Oh, it was batman, the volunteer

But by the case of police, Yes. Not making people dead is his duty.

They abandoned their duty for 15 years, in this case, because they didn't want to.

And please tell me what LMFAO means