The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch drops are not dropping and need changing

Orphan-Seller

8 hours ago, Tellakey said:

Well, this time around the available drops are of negligible demand. The only worthwhile ones are the two frames (only to those who don't already have them) and the riven. Seems meh but reasonable. You don't want to hand rarities left and right. I just leave a single stream on at all times just in case for a little freebie. 

I just wanted the Ambulus Nog.

I've been watching Warframe streams on Twitch for the last 26 hours. 
I have 8 inbox messages from Teshin. 
I unlinked an relinked my Warframe to Twitch 4 hours ago. 
I haven't received any drops at all in the last 9 hours. 
Isn't it supposed to be 1 drop per hour of a Warframe stream watched? 

I've been watching Warframe streams on Twitch for the last 26 hours. 
I have 8 inbox messages from Teshin. 
I unlinked an reclined my Warframe to Twitch 4 hours ago. 
I haven't received any drops at all in the last 9 hours. 
Isn't it supposed to be 1 drop per hour of a Warframe stream watched? 

yeah i had a stream running for 8 solid hours and got 1 drop during that time personally feel that they should just stop the drops and figure out what the issue is fix it then when they can implement the drops and ensure that they are working properly do so this is one of those things that when its done wrong or faulty the community loses and disheartens some to the point of turn off

2 hours ago, Shankster9 said:

Fixing an exploit is scummy? Sure, if you say so.

Also, people really need to stop acting like they're entitled to free stuff. So leaving a stream on and getting something for free is very very difficult and must therefore guarantee you the best reward possible? Short answer: NO. Either RNG favors you or it doesn't, that's it. I would love to get Khora because her blueprint won't drop for me, but if I don't get her I'll just keep farming, it's the nature of RNG. Don't like it? Don't participate. 😕

And if you dont want to see people complaining, then stop reading or get off the forums.

Agreed. Same thing here been watching affiliated warframe twitch streams all day yesterday and today. ZERO drops. I sent 2 tickets to DE and 2 tickets to Twitch. DE said re-link your accounts or contact Twitch, and I did both multiple times after and even before contacting them. Twitch just doesn't anwser my emails/tickets.

Really really really disappointing that I, and many others, can't participate in this. 

8 hours ago, EndGates said:

At least you guys are getting stuff, I've been sitting here for 12 hours straight unlinking, relinking,checking each stream for at least 2 hours...

Stil nothing, gonna go to sleep with a stream open.

Is the one you watching a Warframe Partner?
https://www.warframe.com/community/partners

Only the ones displayed on this list will get you Twitch Drops.

2 hours ago, (PS4)greywolf37122 said:

yeah i had a stream running for 8 solid hours and got 1 drop during that time personally feel that they should just stop the drops and figure out what the issue is fix it then when they can implement the drops and ensure that they are working properly do so this is one of those things that when its done wrong or faulty the community loses and disheartens some to the point of turn off

100% true for me. I’ve stopped watching streams now since the drops aren’t working for me anymore

Does anyone know what the lag is between completing an hour watched and getting the e-mail in game?  I completed an hour this morning and 15 minutes later still didn't have an e-mail.

Thanks in advance!

Gil

Edited by Gilfner

2 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

Is the one you watching a Warframe Partner?
https://www.warframe.com/community/partners

Only the ones displayed on this list will get you Twitch Drops.

also another way it says Drops enabled! Watch for a chance to earn loot. under the title if there partnered as for drops i did get a few things and a blueprint and i only watched the stream for a short 5 hours.

Hi i was wondering how the twitch drops work for the fortuna drops, do they work for console accounts, are drops hourly or random, and how would i know if i got one? for the pass couple twitch drops events i havent received anything yet the prime with amazon prime stuff goes to my account so i dont think my link is messed but drops never actually work for me. (i have unlinked and relinked and i never swap between streams) do i have to be active in the chats for it to count?

13 drops of only fireworks and credits.

The first guy I watched was pretty cool and he streamed for like 8 hours straight or something, but I passed out after he started hosting other streamers and slept for like 7 hours.

I don't need khora since I already had good rng running onslaught, but others are gonna get so pissy that she won't drop for them because they're too lazy to play onslaught.

Edited by Spharin

you have to have your Warframe Account linked, you have to be watching the Stream (cannot be paused, cannot be Muted - Muted registers as paused). has to be someone Streaming Warframe ofcourse (and has their game set to Warframe) every full consecutive hour you watch (no interruptions) you will be eligible for free stoffs.

you'll get an Inbox message showing you what you got from that hour, so you'll know if you get something.

Edited by taiiat